F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I really doubt it'll happen but it'd be interesting if Lewis took a sabbatical, and returned to Merc in 2022 with the new regulations for his 8th title. Put Bottas up against someone like Hulk or Perez for a year and see what happens :lol: WDC keeps their seat for 2022 against Lewis. Just spitballing here

^ I think RP were playing it safe and didn't want the tyres to cool down too much during the SC. I guess the logic was to get fresh boots and try to pick off the guys in front on much older and colder tyres. It's the trade-off... track position or faster tyres.

Marshalls

FIA and Race control need to give themselves a penalty for this.
Yeah, that was really shocking. Lance was going at full-speed there... and it wasn't his fault cuz he would have expected the track to have been clear. In Seb's onboard, he was alert enough to notice, slow down and radio in what he saw.

Fernando has to be pleased with Renault’s performance as of late.

You heard it here first, but Danny will compete for a title next year in his Mercedes-powered McLaren.

I would love that.

Ferrari have tried and so has Red Bull.

Mercedes vs Mclaren at the front will be a joy.

To fair, we, as a fanbase, are pretty hypocritical when it comes to drivers. We treated George's crash very differently than when Romain did exactly the same thing. We give Kimi a lot more leeway when he says or does things, but if it was someone else, we'd call them an arrogant AH. Even Senna, with his aggressive moves and whatnot, we tend to praise, when in reality, they were pretty dodgy at times. 😅

If Barcelona does stay on the calendar, it should be a doubleheader with Portimao, since the articles about Vietnam being dropped mention the replacement being one of the tracks that appeared on the calendar this year.

Still doubt all these races will actually happen next year, especially Baku, Montreal, Austin, Mexico City, and Interlagos.

After the new races we've had this year, that calendar looks underwhelming for some reason.

This must be the feeling people get when the drugs wear off.

Back
Top Bottom