F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

A lot of those records will be hard to beat.

Consecutive Seasons With A Win Since Debut: 14
Yea this one is going to be hard.

The record reminds me of Usain Bolt beating Michael Johnson's 200M 19.32 record.
I thought only my grand kids will see that get beaten but here we are.

His sheer consistency, raw speed and talent plus hard work combined with with the force that is Mercedes is just amazing to see.

Looking forward to hopefully an 8th next year and then the new era of cars in 2022 which will hopefully bring in more competition from Leclerc, Max, Russell and so on.

We said the same thing about Schumi back in the day, but here we are now.
And while Lewis' numbers look unbeatable, I guess you just never know what may happen. It would take a stars-aligning effort for it to have a chance of happening though, no doubt.

32F47E24-F49A-4D90-B094-6AD71068AC1F.jpeg

I have little doubt Lewis will manage to reach at least 9 or 10 titles and 125+ wins before he retires, but I do have serious doubts Verstappen or LeClerc will manage more than 2 or 3 titles, just because of how close the field could be and how great the competition is, especially if they're not driving a Mercedes :lol: We'll see how this comment ages in 10 - 15 years

Seems like the second RB seat is down to Alex or Sergio, with Alex needing a great result in Imola. Barring this, fairly certain Sergio will be announced within the next couple weeks, and it's probably for the best.

I'm rooting for Perez to be in a top car again.
He deserves it and would make sense to leave RP for a better drive and leave the space for Vettel.

For a sec, I thought it was a video game then it crashed :lol:

What's with the Augmented Reality stuff. Is that to see how smart the car AI is?

For a sec, I thought it was a video game then it crashed :lol:

What's with the Augmented Reality stuff. Is that to see how smart the car AI is?

I think they ideally want it to be similar to a video game, and challenge the AI with virtual cars/obstacles using AR

What a beautiful track. First time seeing Imola in a race format.

Why are tracks like these not on the normal calendar.

I see Bottas did not get his Friday Powerup today :lol:

Qualifying and the race will be good though.

Back
Top Bottom