F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

1604219247181.png

To be good and lucky. :lol:
Everything just playing into Lewis' hands. Just ain't fair. :lol:

To be fair he was purple raining the ting after going longer with his tires. :lol:

Max didn't have the straight line speed to overtake and Bottas wasn't fast on new tires or cuz of his floor damage so I think Lewis would've come out just ahead without the VSC.

The timing and length of the VSC though was perfect. He was definitely lucky with that.

It was inevitable given the damage on Bottas's car but that was a classy overtake from Max.

Immediately pounced and took advantage of his mistake

Damn that's rough for Max, was doing so well all race and looked sure to get a P2 before having to drop out there after his right rear gave out

Ericcsson still hitting guys from behind on safety car laps.
Shame for Russell on what will have been his first point/s.

About to be another Merc 1-2 to clinch a record breaking 7th straight constructors title for the Silver/Black arrows :pimp: :pimp:

Ricciardo about to get a podium finish too :smokin

Welp. Didn't have the pace today, but lucked out with a P7 & P8.
Damn, Renault with the podium tho.

Such a shame for George, can't even imagine how he would have felt if Latifi passed Gio for 10th :sick:

Great race for Daniil and a nice podium for Daniel. Red Bull drivers finishing 3-4 but it's the 2015 lineup :lol:

Lewis adding another track to his collection. :pimp:

Unlucky for Bottas in picking up the damage and also for having to react to Verstappen pitting. I think that's when it went wrong for him.

Mercedes 7 times champion. What a team.

Apparently, the black livery for Mercedes will continue in 2021 and go back to silver in 2022.

As the W11 will be the fastest car they built, I was kind of hoping only this car will have the livery but if somehow, they get next year's car to be faster than it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom