F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

new team cap. They don't take a break this year :lol:
141101106900_pp_01_mercedes.jpg

141101106900_pp_03_mercedes.jpg

Indy 500 - What a crazy ending. Totally thought they were gonna red flag it. Shame we didn't get a proper finish, but still happy for Taku.

and then there was one.

Funny how at the end of all this Racing Point might win their appeal and get their points and money back since the ruling was too ambiguous in the first place.

Ultimately, it's a brilliant strategy by Merc. Why not help a lower team with their car just so that can bother your closest opponents? It makes perfect sense cuz they know RP will never be faster than them, but will be fast enough to bother RBR and Ferrari. And I'm sure Merc will have done so in a way that will leave them clear of any wrong-doing. Well played.

Unless Papa Stroll paid Merc a lot of money. I can't see a reason for them to take that kind of risk.
It's not like they're short of cash as well.

Even if Toto and him are friends, Toto still has to answer to the big boss at Daimler who would definitely be against it IMO.

On the other hand we've heard stories in the past of Ferrari and Haas using the same wind tunnels to share data and Daimler has told the Merc team to be more self sufficient which is why they got the Ineos sponsor.

The brake ducts was a clear cut easy case but the rest of the car though is above my remit.

Back
Top Bottom