F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Hamilton for the Ballon d'Or.

I was ready to heap praise on Albon for being close this weekend then he ends up 5 tenths behind Max.
That's good for him but still far. Then again Bottas is 5 tenths behing Lewis too.

At this point it’s gonna be the same top 3 with slight change in mid field. AA podium chances ain’t lookin good this year unless a retirement from top 3. ‘22 can’t come fast enough

Ricciardo on softs and with a low down force setup will be one to look out for.

Bottas happy about his P2 so he can slipstream Lewis.
F2 pole position man was able to keep P1 so lets see.

Chance of rain decreasing but it's spa so you never know.

they need to change up the order of drivers shown in the We Race as One intro. get the Ferrari bois down with Russell and the Haas boys.

Top 3 went unchanged the entire race :lol:

Was somewhat eventful in the middle of the pack but that was as calm and easy of a drive as Merc could've asked for

Lewis just 2 victories behind matching Schumacher's all time record :pimp: :pimp:

On the other end of the grid...

20200830_104545.jpg

20200830_105430.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Renault did a good job today. Well done Ocon and Ricciardo.

Unlucky Sainz. Not only did he not race but his upcoming team, Ferrari were also shocking.
Alpha Tauri now the number 1 Italian team.

Lewis almost with a Grand Slam. Win No. 89. and 2 more to go. 4 wins at Spa to equal Kimis taly.
I was getting scared for the tyres. The cars with the lower downforce setup seemed to manage their tyres better it seems. Ricciardo was catching Max real fast at the end there.

Driver of the day was Gasly for me. He was on fire. Got screwed by the SC and still made progress up the field.

My stream died when Norris was going off. I need to hear again :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom