F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Looks similar to a previously-released colorway?

Sort of. 2017 Malaysia looks to be pretty close to it, but that one has a print. Spa 2019 is more seafoam than mint.

2017 was also the last year a race was held there at Sepang.

But I collect all LH hats that I like, so this one will be added to it.

8D53D52B-CE91-4E6A-9B9B-DF116264BF23.jpeg

^ I agree. Race weekends used to be a special occasion.

LOL if Kevin and Hulk team up.
#SuckMyBalls

Dunno about you guys but I can't get enough of F1. I actually want 25 races a year. The winter break is so long that even winter testing has me salivating.
7 back to backs sounds good to me

We just need to improve the quality of some tracks but I think with the improvements slated for 2021, the racing will improve in some of the "dull" tracks.

I cannot wait for Vietnam next year.
image.jpg

Would've preferred Ocon in the Merc seat just to see a difference story at Mercedes but I'm not that bothered. Ocon is a good fit for Renault and the head to head vs Ricciardo will be interesting.

I expect hulkenberg to replace Grosjean at Haas. That partnership with Magnussen is going to be glorious :lol:

Looking forward to see Albon in the Red Bull this weekend. Hope he does well.

Don't get me wrong, I love my F1, but I also feel for all those involved... the mechanics, the engineers, the paddock support, etc. That's a lot of races and very tough on their families. Plus during the "off-season", many still have to push very hard for the development of next season's car. You don't want to see the personnel burnt out and, as a result, worsen F1 as a whole.

P1 is on now on sky sports. Mercedes (cars also with Mercedes engines) with a new engine spec for this race and onwards.

Not sure if they're running the new spec for practice. They usually don't run race engines in practice but at the same time they might want to do some testing.
I hope the engine is not unreliable and Lewis can still get out in this session.

Edit: it's the new spec. hmmmm

Don't get me wrong, I love my F1, but I also feel for all those involved... the mechanics, the engineers, the paddock support, etc. That's a lot of races and very tough on their families. Plus during the "off-season", many still have to push very hard for the development of next season's car. You don't want to see the personnel burnt out and, as a result, worsen F1 as a whole.

True, and hopefully Liberty take all that into account. I can't remember what people said after the triple header last year but if they use their time wisely and it's not too big of a strain then I hope we can have around that amount of races.

Lewis finally back on track. Had some engine trouble with the new spec.

If anything, I want more night races. Singapore is one of my favorites.

Edit; back on track for not even a lap, had to return for throttle problem and a telemetry problem.

Probably will give it a go in P2.

Last edited:
Lewis had a throttle problem.
Force India had the new spec and, what looked like, a proper engine failure.

They were always favourites for Spa and Monza and they've got an upgraded engine coming for Monza.
I'll take third for Lewis though after the horrible practice sessions. He'll have a good tow from the Ferraris but most of all he's in prime position if Ferraris long run are still not good but they usually make improvements overnight.

Should be a good one.

They were always favourites for Spa and Monza and they've got an upgraded engine coming for Monza.
I was being sarcastic. :lol:

But like Martin said... P2 is better off... getting that tow on lap 1.
The Renaults though. :wow:

Looks like this week and Monza will not be favorable for the McL's, |l

I hope Lewis gets Vettel at the start or on the straight.
I'll take a Leclerc win with Lewis second. Leclerc deserves it this year.
He's outqualified Vettel 6 races in a row now. He's the real deal.

I was being sarcastic. :lol:

But like Martin said... P2 is better off... getting that tow on lap 1.
The Renaults though. :wow:

Looks like this week and Monza will not be favorable for the McL's, |l

With the issues they have had this year, I wasn't so sure :lol:

What's Mclaren's issue this weekend. Is their chassis high drag?
I can't tell if Norris is not fully fit and Sainz could've been higher.

Not sure, maybe highspeed tracks aren't for them. Or maybe others have made some gains. Monza won't be pretty.

That F2 crash though. RIP Hubert. That crash was horrific.

Back
Top Bottom