F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Merc :pimp:

Gotta feel for the other teams though and their fans :lol:,they've taken all the drama out of most races

Lewis :pimp: Mercedes :pimp:

The last lap was the most interesting one.
Fight between Lando, Renault’s and Kimi. Would have liked to see a couple more laps of them fighting.
Plus Bottas was struggling a lot after the VSC.

Embarrassing, that Ferrari with new soft tyres is only a tiny bit faster, than Lewis on old hards. Vettel almost lost the fastest lap.

RIC might just get a pen. Went off-track and pushed Lando wide at the apex... then overtook Kimi with all 4 wheels past the white line. 5s pen perhaps?

Would be surprised, if Ric does not get a penalty.

It’s a shame for Lando. He did so well with the issues on the car and it all went downhill in the last lap.

Bottas downgraded to version 1.0. Beard and Porridge lost it's effects.
Once Lewis finds his bearings, this season might be over quicker than I thought.

Schumachers win record might be broken sooner than I thought.

Mercedes are on a different level. They've slapped so much downforce on the car that only they can get the tires to work.
I enjoyed the battle in 17 and 18 but this looks a bit too easy. Season isn't over yet though

Stewards should have only gave him one 5s penalty to keep him in front of Gasly :lol:
Nah Gasly doesn't deserve it :lol:
I can't defend him anymore, he was shocking this race.

Not sure he will last the season but I wonder who will replace him.

P5. :nthat:

Man, Seb finally has a car he can challenge the Mercs with and he gets a problem. Hope Charles can make things interesting though.

EDIT

P4!

Last edited:
Can't wait for the race tomorrow !

Two youngsters on the front row. There may be fireworks
Ferrari going against the grain with the soft tires to everyone else's mediums
Lewis in 5th will be looking to get a jump on Lando and keep in touch with Bottas
Vettel will be charging from 10th place with those soft tires. Will they last in this heat.

All this on a punishing track.
This gon be good

I don't think Lando would have been able to keep Lewis back to be honest.
This might allow him to have a clean race and bag some points.

Should be a good one tomorrow.

No, of course not... it would only be a matter of time (or turns) before Lando would get overtaken. But it would still have been nice to start from P4.
Really, it's this FIA's over-complicated penalty system. I get how it worked, but it just looks ridiculous that a 3-place pen ends up looking like 2. It just looks silly.

https://www.bbrmodelstore.com/english/car-model-wincan19_diorama--winner-canadian-g.p.-2019-.aspx

Diorama Winner Canadian G.P. 2019

[SlideShowBig]WINCAN19%20(1).JPG.aspx

What a battle between Max and Leclerc down the stretch today,feels like it's been a while since we've had such a close race and finish

Back
Top Bottom