EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Yeah this made me raise an eyebrow . . . never even seen that reason given for a video being down​

Its copyrighted content...U can usually get away with posting copyrighted stuff until the views spike and YT takes it down to avoid a lawsuit

a letter containing ricin was sent to a senate office in washington. (addressed to, but never received)

Last edited:
Idk if this has been posted before but has anyone seen this?

Dude has a backpack where the explosion happened. Then he's walking away without a backpack :nerd:

Kinda weird that because of the Internet these days you very well could potentially be looking at the SOB who did it. I understand it could just be some random guy minding his own business. At the same time, you could explore every option when it comes to those standing in that area at any point during the day.

MarathonBombBeforeAndAfter2.jpg

Those South Boston cats don't care about jail time. I went to school and are friends with a lot of guys from that area, and an idea of a good time for them is fighting.

Someone needs to troll them back. Put on a supporter like act and bring them and their signs straight to BHA, Franklin Field, Four Corners, Codman, Fields Corner :lol:

Idk if this has been posted before but has anyone seen this?

Dude has a backpack where the explosion happened. Then he's walking away without a backpack :nerd:

Kinda weird that because of the Internet these days you very well could potentially be looking at the SOB who did it. I understand it could just be some random guy minding his own business. At the same time, you could explore every option when it comes to those standing in that area at any point during the day.

How can you tell he's definitely not wearing a backpack though? He's facing us in the 'after' pic :nerd:

So what about the numerous examples of the Twin Towers having planes run through them before 9/11 even happened? Was that coincidence from crazy people too?

Because they are high profile buildings. The same reason writers used them is the same reason terrorists attacked it. They were important to the USA in a number of ways. Two of the most iconic buildings in the skyline of the biggest city in the best country. It adds more suspense to a story for writers and makes the biggest impact for the terrorists when they take them down.

There are 365 days in a year and thousands of references to the WTC in media. If the WTC were brought down on May 3rd, there would be videos on youtube claiming Die hard with a vengeance predicted 9/11 because John and Jesus had to use 3 and 5 gallon jugs to stop a bomb from exploding in NYC, and they show the towers in the movie too. And you would be posting it like it made sense.

I could use a laugh this afternoon. Please tell me what connection you think Seth MacFarlane has with the bombing in Boston. Just give me whatever crackpot, two-bit, theory you have. What is the connection?

I have no connection..... just as i also have no idea how a cartoon predicting an identical plot as to what happened in Boston is suddenly regular.

Of all the huge events in the USA the writers just naturally picked the WORLD FAMOUS (plz detect my sarcasm) Boston marathon as something to blow up... Even tho the fictional characters live in a fictional Rhode Island.

Seth McFarlane writes a bit about Peter winning a marathon. For comedic effect, he has Peter winning not just any marathon, but the most high profile marathon around. Would Bob Costas interview him if he won the Quahog marathon? No.

So if a terrorist plots a bombing at a marathon, it makes sense to attack the most high profile marathon.

It has nothing to do with some shadow group that controls the world forecasting future tragedies through cartoon shows.

Got it?

Last edited:
@richarddeitsch 2:43 PM
CNN's @barbarastarrcnn just reported the Saudi national in the Boston hospital "was in the wrong place at the time." Not a suspect at all.

At this point, I think it's fair to require that all conspiracy talk/"alternative explanations" take place in a separate thread.

There should be room for people to discuss the tragedy itself and any developments regarding the investigation without being sidetracked by talk about Family Guy and the second amendment.

Also, most of you have done a good job of being respectful about graphic images, but I want to make it clear that any gory/gruesome images should NOT be posted (or linked) on our forums.  Anyone looking for such content should be able to locate it without the aid of NikeTalk.

Pretty sad when you think about it. Dude was actually a burn victim tackled by bystanders for being middle eastern and running away like everyone else. Hopefully he's okay and gets the same sympathy as all the other victims.

Very unfortunate what happened yesterday. I hope who ever is responsible is brought to just immediately. Sadly though, this is our reality. Whether you want to believe it or ignore it. They're some deeply evil things going on.

Stay safe guys and take care of each other.

Back
Top Bottom