EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Pretty sad when you think about it. Dude was actually a burn victim tackled by bystanders for being middle eastern and running away like everyone else. Hopefully he's okay and gets the same sympathy as all the other victims.

Yeah man, wrong place at the wrong time.

I love this message bored but I have never been on one were people are so sensative of others people opinions .
People are comfortable with this board, thus sharing of opinions and having opinions of opinions is quite common and accepted, even if people dont see eye to eye.

Its the next damn day and already dudes talking bout the government hired actors.
mean.gif

Its the next damn day and already dudes talking bout the government hired actors.
mean.gif
This. How did the actors not get injured? Or were they paid to get hurt? People really have to pause and breath before jumping to all these conclusions.
Nah man they just throwing double amputee's out there with Lt. Dan gore makeup and sneaking them in the back door so they're found at the bomb site conveniently to get a picture taken of them.

Of course they also staged the people that were helping them and the ambulance that they were put in and the hospital they were taken to because of course that makes perfect sense.

People with the mind blown faces about this have my mind blown.  As if a 2 bombs didn't ACTUALLY go off... On camera... Multiple cameras.  I can't even...

Last edited:
Nah man they just throwing double amputee's out there with Lt. Dan gore makeup and sneaking them in the back door so they're found at the bomb site conveniently to get a picture taken of them.

Of course they also staged the people that were helping them and the ambulance that they were put in and the hospital they were taken to because of course that makes perfect sense.

People with the mind blown faces about this have my mind blown.  As if a 2 bombs didn't ACTUALLY go off... On camera... Multiple cameras.  I can't even...

WTF

I hate how everyone who has an alternative viewpoint is automatically considered "crazy" or "on drugs". Like you guys take the media's word as gold no questions asked? Yes some of these YouTube videos are outlandish with their theories, but to shoot down every single alternate viewpoint or opinion other than the media's is pretty ignorant.

Pretty sad when you think about it. Dude was actually a burn victim tackled by bystanders for being middle eastern and running away like everyone else. Hopefully he's okay and gets the same sympathy as all the other victims.

Yeah man, wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah, thats awful....this whole fear of Muslim or Arab people is blown out of proportion so much on the news and exploited. You'd never even know that there have been more than DOUBLE the number of terrorist attacks or thwarted plots (under the FBI's definition) committed by non-Muslim or Arab people since 9/11 in the United States than there have been by people of the Muslim faith. Makes you think about the agendas people have out there :smh: FBI's own investigative statistics show this but you won't hear that on the airwaves.

Last edited:
I hate how everyone who has an alternative viewpoint is automatically considered "crazy" or "on drugs". Like you guys take the media's word as gold no questions asked? Yes some of these YouTube videos are outlandish with their theories, but to shoot down every single alternate viewpoint or opinion other than the media's is pretty ignorant.

It's the opposite side of the coin. They won't hear logic any more than the conspiracy theorists will. The truth usually lies somewhere in between.

Naw I am talking about people here on NT

I know what you're talking about, but society is too damn sensitive these days. NT is one of the few places on the Internet that reflects that.

I understand where you are coming from, but do you really want Niketalk to devolve into the Misc, or Reddit or, God forbid, 4chan?

Last edited:
Yeah, thats awful....this whole fear of Muslim or Arab people is blown out of proportion so much on the news and exploited. You'd never even know that there have been more than DOUBLE the number of terrorist attacks or thwarted plots (under the FBI's definition) committed by non-Muslim or Arab people since 9/11 in the United States than there have been by people of the Muslim faith. Makes you think about the agendas people have out there :smh: FBI's own investigative statistics show this but you won't hear that on the airwaves.

View media item 369359
:smh:

Well I don't take their word as gold but damn guys are reaching with some theories.

I know everyone wants to blame the govt, but they're evil individuals out there who are looking to make a statement.

Last edited:
mean.gif
I agree it's actually sick that people would think that the government  faked these tragic events.   I mean first 9/11 then Sandy Hook and now this.  There is  video of people lying their with their legs blown off yet people still think it was staged. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom