EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Police search apartment in Revere, MA. Remove 2 large bags. They say it is connected to the bombings.

Thanks, Crooks.

On the radio today, I heard that the Pakastani (sp?) Taliban claimed that they had nothing to do with the explosions yesterday.

I truly hope that if/when we find out who did this they DONT get the death penalty. I hope they get life with the GP so they can suffer every minute for the rest of their miserable life.

They/he would probably be killed in a week in GP

mean.gif

So watching the news and a flight to Chicago has turned around and returned to Boston due to 2 gentlemen who were not sitting next to each other pretty far from each other having a conversation in Arabic. Everyone got scared and plane turned around.
They were yelling out Arabic across the plane? That woulda got me shook too . . .

Last edited:
So watching the news and a flight to Chicago has turned around and returned to Boston due to 2 gentlemen who were not sitting next to each other pretty far from each other having a conversation in Arabic. Everyone got scared and plane turned around.

They were yelling out Arabic across the plane? That woulda got me shook too . . .​

Word...can't even judge the passengers :smh:

Theres a part of me that knows this is effed up, but theres another part of me that feel those men should've known better.

I like Obama but why didnt he call this a terrorist attack? He loterally refused to say it

Boston cops are PISSED

Brah, who gives a flying **** what Obama called it a few hours after it happened?

Whatever one calls it doesn't take away what happened.  It won't bring back the legs people lost.  It won't bring back the 3 people dead.  

WHO CARES?  

And let's not act like we don't know why he didn't venture out and call it a terrorist attack.  Two words:  Republicans and Benghazi.  

When I first heard that there were explosions I dead *** assumed it was a school shooter type perpetrator. That's been debunked by experts though. They're saying the level of coordination (simultaneous explosions, etc) is the mark of someone pretty experienced and not someone who could have googled how to make one of these things. Who knows though. They conducted a 9 hour search of that Revere apartment "in connection" with the explosions.

Pretty crazy that the Saudi national was tackled for acting "suspiciously." The only description they've given is that he was running away from the scene.

When I first heard that there were explosions I dead *** assumed it was a school shooter type perpetrator. That's been debunked by experts though. They're saying the level of coordination (simultaneous explosions, etc) is the mark of someone pretty experienced and not someone who could have googled how to make one of these things. Who knows though. They conducted a 9 hour search of that Revere apartment "in connection" with the explosions.

Pretty crazy that the Saudi national was tackled for acting "suspiciously." The only description they've given is that he was running away from the scene.

Yea. Running from explosions. Who does that??

:smh:

I honestly don't think its international terrorism. Its doesn't make any sense. Why Boston? Why the marathon? Its people in the states that didn't know NE celebrated a "Patriots Day"(me, for one), how would someone from another country know?

Reading about Carlos Arredondo (the guy with the long hair holding the bloody flag) brings tears to my eyes

He lost one son in Iraq from a sniper and his other son committed suicide, Carlos tried to kill him in 2004 by setting himself on fire in his van.

He has since become a peace activist and basically saved the guy in the wheelchairs life with the blown off legs by holding the artery closed which pictures around the Internet show

Back
Top Bottom