EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

sad sad sad sad sad

anyone know whos responsible? was it a terrorist thing?

what if it was someone from nk? :nerd:

either way i hope everyone injured makes a full recovery

Last edited:
[Update, 6:35 p.m. ET]  U.S. Rep. Bill Keating, D-Massachusetts, said an unexploded device was found at a hotel on Boylston Street, and another unexploded device was found at an undisclosed location.

Keating, who is a member of the House Homeland Security committee and has spoken to law enforcement sources, tells CNN's Dierdre Walsh that the incidents were a "sophisticated, coordinated, planned attack.

Some people are just sick man :smh: Hope they find whos responsible and they find the guy that did this smh

im still perplexed as to how this gets setup n planned unnoticed
. . . Word . . . there should be divisions looking out for suspicious activity like this 24/7 instead of stopping people for weed and other petty **** . . . but . . . whatever . . .

stop spreading that new york post sensationalist garbage..

it's sad that reputable media outlets are buying it too.
mean.gif

It'll either be tied into some foreign group associated with a country that the US and Israel have been having problems with, and itching for war with, or some domestic group ,that recites the Constitution and the second amendment, will be held responsible.

. . . Word . . . there should be divisions looking out for suspicious activity like this 24/7 instead of stopping people for weed and other petty **** . . . but . . . whatever . . .​

There are divisions that look for stuff like this. They all received billions in funding after 911. DHS and TSA are the main ones that come to mind.

Last edited:
I was at the 25 mile marker cheering people on. I didn't even hear anything from where I was, but I heard about it from other people.

The cell service was all jammed and it was difficult to contact anybody from that area.

Crazy that something like this would happen!

I can't imagine how frightened I would be if I heard the explosion then my phone wouldn't work. I would've assumed a threat jammed the cell service and decided it was over.

It'll either be tied into some foreign group associated with a country that the US and Israel have been having problems with, and itching for war with, or some domestic group ,that recites the Constitution and the second amendment, will be held responsible.

Pretty much, doubt we'll ever know the real "truth" of who or what organization was behind it so there's no point in asking. Best to just pray and support those who were affected.

:smh: just reading on here about this saudi being taken into custody or some **** like this. and the post reported it?

if you posting **** from the NY post you should be banned.

. . . Word . . . there should be divisions looking out for suspicious activity like this 24/7 instead of stopping people for weed and other petty **** . . . but . . . whatever . . .​

There are divisions that look for stuff like this. They all received billions in funding after 911. DHS and TSA are the main ones that come to mind.
Bro, what do you think the CIA and FBI are for?
Was talking about on a more local level . . . of course there's the CIA and FBI but things only get to them once warnings/red flags have appeared . . . was talking about someone who looks for these types of things on a daily basis even if 9 times outta 10 nothing comes up

Pretty much, doubt we'll ever know the real "truth" of who or what organization was behind it so there's no point in asking. Best to just pray and support those who were affected.

Yep. Hope all of the Boston posters and their families are safe and sound.

The sad thing is, no matter how much money or resources are allocated to prevent these types of tragedies, they will never be able to 100% alleviate them from occurring...worthless pieces of trash will still find ways to harm innocent people trying to do something productive with their lives :smh: :smh: I truly am sick that an 8 yr old was killed in this..its absolutely heart wrenching that anyone lost their lives but little children take it to another level... I hope the coward(s) responsible are detained immediately

sad sad sad sad sad

anyone know whos responsible? was it a terrorist thing?

Saudi national was tackled by BPD and taken to a local hospital for questioning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

This is an international event. Many countries are represented in this race. Just because the Arab guy got taken in doesn't mean he was the mastermind.

I know that. The claim of a Saudi man being detained hasn't even been substantiated.

Back
Top Bottom