EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

The human spirit

NBC Sports Network ‏@NBCSN 1m
Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims #PrayforBoston

pimp.gif
Truly inspirational 

Prayers def to those injured and families of. I just wanted to extend gratitude to those helping with the wounded too. Without there devotion, hard work, willingness to help and heal the ill, I think America would be in worse shape than it is now. Prayers to ALL!!!

obama spoke for 5 minutes :smh:

And?

President Obama just addressed the nation from the White House press room:

"The nation will remember Boston in their prayers tonight. Federal officials are mobilizing resources to help. I've notified leaders of both parties; they agree that on days like this, there are no political parties.

Police, firefighters, first responders, and the National Guard responded heroically. We salute all those who responded so quickly and professionally to this tragedy.

We still do not know who did this or why; we still don't have all the facts. We will get to the bottom of this. We will find who did this and we will find out why they did this. Any responsible individuals, any responsible groups will feel the full weight of justice.

Today is Patriots Day, a day that reflects the freedom Boston has celebrated throughout its history. Boston is a tough and resilient town; so are its people. I'm sure the people of Boston will pull together.

As we get more information, our teams will provide more briefings. We'll find out who did this, and we'll hold them accountable."

Last edited:
My cousin qualified for this race, but did not go. She was hoping to make it but had family stuff come up. This is horrible. My thoughts are with the victims and their families

What were you guys expecting Obama to say?

Was about to ask the same. Everybody is pretty much figuring out facts at the same time. Was he supposed to give an Inaugaration type speech, not even 2 hours after this tragedy happened? Just another aimless way to be critical of him when people should be worried about the victims and who did this. Haven't read through the other 12 pages, but I wouldn't be surprised if people made posts saying Obama had something to do with this. There's some scum out there, and it wouldn't be surprising to see scum on here.

id be in the middle helpin wishin some corn would try to bomb me. especially in mass thats my state i run it.
Bruh what?!

You think you're too bad *** for a BOMB?!

Lolwut?

View media item 364938
RIP tho. Always was one of my worst fears that someone would pull this at a sporting event where it's hella people and no one would have anywhere to go.

Last edited:
this is soo sad bruhhh.

honestly could have happened to any of us

my condolences go out to all those affected by this :smh:

id be in the middle helpin wishin some corn would try to bomb me. especially in mass thats my state i run it.
Bruh what?!

You think you're too bad *** for a BOMB?!

Lolwut?

View media item 364938
RIP tho. Always was one of my worst fears that someone would pull this at a sporting event where it's hella people and no one would have anywhere to go.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at that gif got damn. RIP Them though. I've been watching CNN all day. It's crazy to see the different news stations just completely misreport things and try to avoid being wrong by certain wording. CBS and CNN didn't call it a terror attack until an hour ago.

I honestly hate that in my lifetime I have seen so many horrible tragedies like this and so forth in the country that I love.

Prayers to everyone that was affected by this. Really hope they find the person behind this because this is just plain sick.

Back
Top Bottom