EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

6:10...tuning in to witness Obama reaffirm the people's strength and resilience. and hopefully he has more information.

Boston police are guarding a “possible suspect” who had been wounded in the blasts, federal officials tell NBC News.

Not just NY Post reporting that.

I was at the 25 mile marker cheering people on. I didn't even hear anything from where I was, but I heard about it from other people.

The cell service was all jammed and it was difficult to contact anybody from that area.

Crazy that something like this would happen!

Some idiot chick I used to work with posted on FB

"Someone must have really hated those Boston accents!"

People are such morons

Ok, hero. Yeah, people with zero medical experience and zero training should just jump right into a bomb site. That's going to do a lot of good.

?? It would.. Its common sense to "stop the bleeding". You dont need training to take your shirt off and apply pressure.. Dudes right.

Common sense is all good behind a computer screen. Place yourself within 100 yards of that blast.

Last edited:
whoa, those pics.

i saw limbs just spread out in the middle of the road.

Obama is up on CNN as we speak.

That was quick.

"We don't know who did it. We're looking for them. You'll know when we find them." *leaves podium*

Just heard about this, there's truly some low life scum out there in this world :smh:. Condolences to the victims.

The human spirit

NBC Sports Network ‏@NBCSN 1m
Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims #PrayforBoston

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13 View Post

The human spirit

NBC Sports Network ‏@NBCSN 1m
Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims #PrayforBoston

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom