EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 2 (Updated March 9, 09)

eff u and yer damn fruity pebbles haha.

great collection man, and keep representing for the filipino's!

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by MH602

Pretty sick for half way around the world
pimp.gif
. Why the plastic bags instead of the boxes, Humidity or what?

It's for protection against dust and mildew and the fact that it's easier to look for a pair and take it out compared to storing them in boxes
Cosign Pareng Bong...

Wow!! Fantastic collection.

Bossing??? Is this Vic Sotto's collection? Eat Bulaga, SOLID!!
At least we have the the same "cages".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Wow!! Fantastic collection.

Bossing??? Is this Vic Sotto's collection? Eat Bulaga, SOLID!!
At least we have the the same "cages".
laugh.gif
haha..nah, he's not Tito Vic pare..We just call him Bosing..
laugh.gif

Me too, I also use the same racks..

roll.gif
RICO7JT wrote:

NICE SOLID Collection . LOVIN that LeBron Collection man . BUT what shoes do you wear ????

He uses EVERYTHING in his collection except for those DUAL PAIRS which he intentionally bought to rock and to stock

Guy is insane yet freakin' impressive!!!

Wow! Awesome collection. Some serious heat there. They are gasping for air in those bags though, lol.

INCREDIBLE COLLECTION. EPIC. BUT STORING THE SNEAKERS IN PLASTIC BAGS WILL KILL THEM. CHECK OUT THE SNEAKER MAINTENENCE POST.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Coming from the Philippines....this is ILL and UNHEARD OF

I don't know anyone in the Philippines with a better collection. 95% of his stuff is from the USA and it's either a PE or LE.

QUALITY + QUANTITY = BOSING's SNEAKER COLLECTION!!!!

A big shout out to my good friend and co-collector BOSING!!!! Your collection is truly humbling and inspiring to all of us sneaker enthusiasts here in the Philippines!!!

More Power to you and God bless!!

I co sign w/ u

All i can say is WOW
pimp.gif

i went to a Hispanic and Asian private high school......

1 thing i know is philipinos were known for shoes and the dance team.... but they couldnt touch me when it came to shoes back then lol

btw... philipino OR NOT.... great collection

wow! growing up in the Philippines i always have a pair of basketball shoes until the soles fell off coz the sneakers are so expensive, props to you bossing,you must either be filthy rich, have connects, have your own business or must have a really high paying job to have that heat back home.

mabuhay ka! dope!

but according to a source theres another collection in the Pi thats more dope than this, I cant imagine hahah

Back
Top Bottom