EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 2 (Updated March 9, 09)

NOYPI!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

mabuhay ka! dope!

but according to a source theres another collection in the Pi thats more dope than this, I cant imagine hahah

If there was, we would have known already
roll.gif
I think chismis lang yan. Kung meron man, let's see it and see if it's really more dope. And if it's really more dope, let's see if the owner rocks each and every shoein his collection coz this guy does

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

mabuhay ka! dope!

but according to a source theres another collection in the Pi thats more dope than this, I cant imagine hahah

If there was, we would have known already
roll.gif
I think chismis lang yan. Kung meron man, let's see it and see if it's really more dope. And if it's really more dope, let's see if the owner rocks each and every shoe in his collection coz this guy does

actually i know a few out there.. i know some guy has a massive collection and he plays ball on them on a heavy rotation.

another guy i know from way back he got like 100+ pairs in sz.Y as part of his OG collection.

there's also a new player in these game but the way he started his collection is as serious like a stroke. its just the early part of this year and iwonder how his collection will look like at the end of the year..maybe it would turn out to be a cancer.lol

you can check out this collection that i saw in another forums

http://ptk.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=805http://ptk.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=805

i think your friend and these people just want to remain anonymous and some reserve the privacy of thier collection for close friends.
i know there's alot more out there that we haven't heard of and some are just lurking here and in other forums.hehe

nice collection!!! i got you on the bags for preservation, but if you're or he is goin to display them, remove them. they look gross like that!!! is dudein the pic bakla or bading...haha??? i know there's a bunch of those in the PI...some of them migrate to frisco.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

nice collection!!! i got you on the bags for preservation, but if you're or he is goin to display them, remove them. they look gross like that!!! is dude in the pic bakla or bading...haha??? i know there's a bunch of those in the PI...some of them migrate to frisco.

roll.gif
No the guy is not bading. He is just into using the hairband thingys
roll.gif

i've never heard of anything like this in the Philippines. what kind of job does he have out there. nice can't wait for more pics.

dude is a beast... I remember hearing that there are so many Asian.Phillipines collectors in the US because back in their respective homeland shoes are like aluxury thing. If that is tru dude is def like God Among men status.... (I apologize if I am misinformed but I do remember reading that somewhere on NT)

Im 1/2 African if it matters

Well, if it matters, this guy's collection is MORE THAN HALF Lebron Player Exclusives, Jordan and Nike Grails. I would know coz he occassionally asks me toget stuff that he wants and 95% of the stuff that I got for him are either Lebron Player Exclusives which by the way is the 2nd most expensive playerexclusives to the Jordans, and Jordan Grails.

It's not just QUANTITY for this guy, I mean, he owns like over 350 pairs which he has amassed in like 3 years only. He has everything from Jordan 1-23 andLebron 1-6. He has A LOT of Jordan grails and Lebron grails which he just recently bought so you can imagine how much he had to drop to get the Jordan retrosof 1999-2001. This guy collection is QUALITY + QUANTITY. And just a rough estimate, he has dropped close to $70,000 on his kicks. Do the math and with 350pairs, you know the average spending per pair (that was easy hahahaha) Now how's that for a collector from the Philippines??? LOL So much for thePhilippines being a 3rd world country with more than 70% of the population living below the poverty line (i hope i got that stat right LOL)

And BTW, expect a 2nd half of the post of the balance kicks that the threadstarter was not able to include in the beginning of this thread

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

dude is a beast... I remember hearing that there are so many Asian.Phillipines collectors in the US because back in their respective homeland shoes are like a luxury thing. If that is tru dude is def like God Among men status.... (I apologize if I am misinformed but I do remember reading that somewhere on NT)

Im 1/2 African if it matters

well that is kinda true.. PI is a 3rd world country if you think U.S. economy sucks well try living in the PI, the economy sucks 40X harder!! soo not a lotcan afford shoes specially Air Jordans. the price is a fortune and probably the money is for the whole family to live..

wow......wow........wow.......wow.......and did i say wow enough?
eek.gif
it'sa jaw dropping collection. so legit and very sick.nilagnat ako dun!!!
laugh.gif
probably the best collection I've EVER seen. owning the premiere xx3's is like putting cherry on a sundae.and he even has the dmp's?again
W O W! thank you for sharing your collection Mr. anonymous.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom