Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Looks like the raging bulls tho :/

How do these remotely look like the raging bulls,when these clearly shows us yeezys quality leather.

Word... it looks like they doused it in a bucket of Soul Glo and let it marinate for 2 seasons.

Look extra sheen.

"JUST SHINE!!!'

*whips shag back and forth in slow mo*

How do these remotely look like the raging bulls,when these clearly shows us yeezys quality leather.
i think he's talking about the colorway not the materials in which case he's right they look very similar

i think he's talking about the colorway not the materials in which case he's right they look very similar

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

All the Bins that Come will have a design or colorway based on the Shoes Original Design inspirational.

I can see that on the 2s, 5s, and 7s.  2s obviously looking more like a luxury shoe and paying homage to Italy's notoriety for luxury goods.  7s for African Culture, and 5s for the WW2 fighter plane.  BUT, I don't see how the BIN 9s or 13s colorway/ design are based off of the shoes' original inspiration.  The 13s were inspired by a panther I believe and 9s I am unsure.  Somebody care to elaborate?  

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

All the Bins that Come will have a design or colorway based on the Shoes Original Design inspirational.

I can see that on the 2s, 5s, and 7s.  2s obviously looking more like a luxury shoe and paying homage to Italy's notoriety for luxury goods.  7s for African Culture, and 5s for the WW2 fighter plane.  BUT, I don't see how the BIN 9s or 13s colorway/ design are based off of the shoes' original inspiration.  The 13s were inspired by a panther I believe and 9s I am unsure.  Somebody care to elaborate?  

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Yes, of course the materials used is not the same, its a bin shoe, but why make a similar colorway of a shoe that was already released?

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Yes, of course the materials used is not the same, its a bin shoe, but why make a similar colorway of a shoe that was already released?

lol....someone thought by taking pics of these in some bushes are gonna make these SUPER classfied.....

lol....someone thought by taking pics of these in some bushes are gonna make these SUPER classfied.....

I might pass on these. They're not looking too good. Just an all black shoe with a clear bottom that will get horribly yellow like the raging bulls. ehh.

I might pass on these. They're not looking too good. Just an all black shoe with a clear bottom that will get horribly yellow like the raging bulls. ehh.

based on those pics, those 5's look pretty bland for a Bin release, nothing out of the ordinary with those.

based on those pics, those 5's look pretty bland for a Bin release, nothing out of the ordinary with those.

Back
Top Bottom