Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Just waiting for pics.
14jx0xz.gif

Anyone notice the number choices Bin's have been coming out in... 2, 5, 7, 9, 13... leaping past 11? Bin 11's are gonna be INSANE!

Anyone notice the number choices Bin's have been coming out in... 2, 5, 7, 9, 13... leaping past 11? Bin 11's are gonna be INSANE!

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I think they're basing it on the current and future releases
BIN2 with all other 2's (silver anniv, white/red, etc)
BIN5 (more 5's will come out on next year)
BIN7 (olympic, and more CW's next year)
BIN9 ( FLTG, Charcoal, powders etc)
BIN13 ( Flints, all star, altitude etc)

So my guess for the next BIN is Air jordan 3 (cements, true blues, DB)...or Air Jordan 1(Banned, white/red)
The reason why they skipped the 11's is because they usually release them around Xmas time.
Again this is just my guess.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I think they're basing it on the current and future releases
BIN2 with all other 2's (silver anniv, white/red, etc)
BIN5 (more 5's will come out on next year)
BIN7 (olympic, and more CW's next year)
BIN9 ( FLTG, Charcoal, powders etc)
BIN13 ( Flints, all star, altitude etc)

So my guess for the next BIN is Air jordan 3 (cements, true blues, DB)...or Air Jordan 1(Banned, white/red)
The reason why they skipped the 11's is because they usually release them around Xmas time.
Again this is just my guess.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Looks like the raging bulls tho :/

How do these remotely look like the raging bulls,when these clearly shows us yeezys quality leather.

How do these remotely look like the raging bulls,when these clearly shows us yeezys quality leather.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Word... it looks like they doused it in a bucket of Soul Glo and let it marinate for 2 seasons.

Look extra sheen.

"JUST SHINE!!!'

*whips shag back and forth in slow mo*

Back
Top Bottom