Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

never understood the thought process behind teaser pics from blogs. leather mesh makes these a no go.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

has JB ever explained that UGLY $#% PERIOD STAIN LOGO

smh...JB yall are stupid

copied from Blue0230, where he explained the meaning:

Who says NT members aren't cultured?The "Bin 23" series is directed at the "mature" Jordan Brand consumer.The concept is derived from wine culture. When wines are made, they are assigned to a particular vintage, series, lot... or bin.So a winery will often distinguish between varieties of wines by their "bins."A wax seal is sometimes used to identify the bin a bottle came from, and also for simply for authentication purposes.That little red splatter on the "BIN 23" Jordans simulates a wax seal.So basically, by creating a conservative, earth-toned colorway and placing a "seal" on a retro, JB are trying to convey some level of sophistication - Something that CLEARLY has gone over the heads of the intended consumer (the OP, for instance).If you ask me, someone looking for sophisticated footwear isn't going to buy an over-priced, low-quality retro... Cole Haan, Gucci, LV, etc. are going to get those dollars.

Here's the link: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...THESE-PREMIOS-MEAN-.html

smh...JB yall are stupid

Who says NT members aren't cultured?The "Bin 23" series is directed at the "mature" Jordan Brand consumer.The concept is derived from wine culture. When wines are made, they are assigned to a particular vintage, series, lot... or bin.So a winery will often distinguish between varieties of wines by their "bins."A wax seal is sometimes used to identify the bin a bottle came from, and also for simply for authentication purposes.That little red splatter on the "BIN 23" Jordans simulates a wax seal.So basically, by creating a conservative, earth-toned colorway and placing a "seal" on a retro, JB are trying to convey some level of sophistication - Something that CLEARLY has gone over the heads of the intended consumer (the OP, for instance).If you ask me, someone looking for sophisticated footwear isn't going to buy an over-priced, low-quality retro... Cole Haan, Gucci, LV, etc. are going to get those dollars.

Originally Posted by Daver

smh...JB yall are stupid

Thanks...makes more sense

I thought a gold shiny Jumpman logo would be better. Or something more......tasteful? can't find the word.

smh...JB yall are stupid

I thought a gold shiny Jumpman logo would be better. Or something more......tasteful? can't find the word.

Uh-oh, really feeling the inner lining, last V pick up was the black/silver joints, like dude said on 1st page, can never have too many V's

Uh-oh, really feeling the inner lining, last V pick up was the black/silver joints, like dude said on 1st page, can never have too many V's

So I never really paid close attention to the BIN's, probably for 2 reason. 1- So damn limited, 2- Abnormally high in prices after release date

So here's my question, for all of you who own bins, seen bins, have friends that own bins... WHATS SO DIFFERENT OR SO SPECIAL ABOUT THEM BESIDES "QUALITY"? Cuz honestly, the color on the bins so far look like garbage, except for the IX and maybe XIII.

So I never really paid close attention to the BIN's, probably for 2 reason. 1- So damn limited, 2- Abnormally high in prices after release date

So here's my question, for all of you who own bins, seen bins, have friends that own bins... WHATS SO DIFFERENT OR SO SPECIAL ABOUT THEM BESIDES "QUALITY"? Cuz honestly, the color on the bins so far look like garbage, except for the IX and maybe XIII.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

honestly quality really is the difference, other than the colors. but if u like a colorway in the bins definately get  a pair cause quality is great. i got all 3 so far and to

be honest the the leather on the 2s is absolutely amazing its really an underated shoe in my opinion.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

honestly quality really is the difference, other than the colors. but if u like a colorway in the bins definately get  a pair cause quality is great. i got all 3 so far and to

be honest the the leather on the 2s is absolutely amazing its really an underated shoe in my opinion.
pimp.gif

smh...JB yall are stupid

Who says NT members aren't cultured?

The "Bin 23" series is directed at the "mature" Jordan Brand consumer.
The concept is derived from wine culture. When wines are made, they are assigned to a particular vintage, series, lot... or bin.
So a winery will often distinguish between varieties of wines by their "bins."
A wax seal is sometimes used to identify the bin a bottle came from, and also for simply for authentication purposes.
That little red splatter on the "BIN 23" Jordans simulates a wax seal.

So basically, by creating a conservative, earth-toned colorway and placing a "seal" on a retro, JB are trying to convey some level of sophistication - Something that CLEARLY has gone over the heads of the intended consumer (the OP, for instance).

If you ask me, someone looking for sophisticated footwear isn't going to buy an over-priced, low-quality retro... Cole Haan, Gucci, LV, etc. are going to get those dollars.

i thought it was more like
bba16040fa00.gif

so pretty, huh

smh...JB yall are stupid

Who says NT members aren't cultured?

The "Bin 23" series is directed at the "mature" Jordan Brand consumer.
The concept is derived from wine culture. When wines are made, they are assigned to a particular vintage, series, lot... or bin.
So a winery will often distinguish between varieties of wines by their "bins."
A wax seal is sometimes used to identify the bin a bottle came from, and also for simply for authentication purposes.
That little red splatter on the "BIN 23" Jordans simulates a wax seal.

So basically, by creating a conservative, earth-toned colorway and placing a "seal" on a retro, JB are trying to convey some level of sophistication - Something that CLEARLY has gone over the heads of the intended consumer (the OP, for instance).

If you ask me, someone looking for sophisticated footwear isn't going to buy an over-priced, low-quality retro... Cole Haan, Gucci, LV, etc. are going to get those dollars.

i thought it was more like
bba16040fa00.gif

so pretty, huh

Back
Top Bottom