EVO 2014 - Who's hyped?

e2b27ba9_2GUWhi8.gif

I guess its a good thing that people are complaining about the combo breakers in KI. Id rather people complain now and DH change it, than people hate it after release

I guess its a good thing that people are complaining about the combo breakers in KI. Id rather people complain now and DH change it, than people hate it after release
Just with all the combo breaking matches are gonna be decided by the timer

after watching the whole demonstration, i kind of warming to combo breakers now.  i didn't realize some moves lock out combo breakers and some characters have 'natural' combo breakers and guessing when someone's gonna counter is pretty cool 

after watching the whole demonstration, i kind of warming to combo breakers now.  i didn't realize some moves lock out combo breakers and some characters have 'natural' combo breakers and guessing when someone's gonna counter is pretty cool 
For some reason all those combo breaking moves reminded me of NBA street vol. 2 when u could go like 1-2 straight minutes of trick countering before somebody gets a basket :lol:

I don't understand why they play on lil *** tv's and regular *** chairs why not let the players chill in recliners and a big *** LCD tv's

Back
Top Bottom