EVO 2014 - Who's hyped?

Shuma Gorath is nice?????? This is why I dont play fighting games. I should sell my Marvel.

Whys everyone crying about the Zero usage?

He's just not very fair :lol:

There's a good chance you don't get to play if you face a good zero.

He's just not very fair
laugh.gif

haha wong knows that right now 

Shuma Gorath is nice?????? This is why I dont play fighting games. I should sell my Marvel.

He's just not very fair
laugh.gif

If hes so good whys everyone leading with him? Wouldnt you save a character like that for last?

I guess you can say his characters were in the Wong place at the Wong time.... :smokin
I'm a terrible man for that. :lol:

Last edited:
If hes so good whys everyone leading with him? Wouldnt you save a character like that for last?
nah zero is so good because he's fast and can zone but his true talent is blending with your other two characters leaving him free to mixup like crazy...also his hp isn't too high so making him an anchor only works in certain configs

He's just not very fair :lol:

Maybe to get ahead in the rounds by beating everyone's characters before urs die

Whys every match on the Training Room? Thanks for the two answers, I have no idea whats going on
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Training mode because it doesn't have much things flying by in the background. Because of PS3 frames or something. They play either Training mode or Boone Wonderland. In xbox though, there's not problem with stages

GET THE F OUT CHAMP, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :smokin thank you Cloud :'(

Back
Top Bottom