Every Mans/Sneaker heads worst night mare! What would you do if this happened to you!?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by Mr718

Not as bad as this...
WHAT THE @&*!?   She's asking for it...  Where's the chloroform?
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 whats the back story on this?
 Yeah I'm way more interested in this story right now...

Originally Posted by KSTAR

So you and your girl/wife get into a huge fight and you come home to all your kicks outside thrown all over the place...out the boxes and etc...what would you do??

Take all the kicks and boxes one by one and start putting the sneakers back in the correct boxes they belong in. Then go inside and ask her why she did it. Then, regardless of what her response was, Take a Huge knife from out the kitchen put it against her throat and tell her if she ever did it again I'd cut her head off. THen go back outside and start bringing back the boxes in one by one.
wink.gif

So you and your girl/wife get into a huge fight and you come home to all your kicks outside thrown all over the place...out the boxes and etc...what would you do??

Take all the kicks and boxes one by one and start putting the sneakers back in the correct boxes they belong in. Then go inside and ask her why she did it. Then, regardless of what her response was, Take a Huge knife from out the kitchen put it against her throat and tell her if she ever did it again I'd cut her head off. THen go back outside and start bringing back the boxes in one by one.
wink.gif

well *!@%.. my collection gotta be around 9k - 10k if i resell it..

messing with my money.. consequences will never be the same.........

well *!@%.. my collection gotta be around 9k - 10k if i resell it..

messing with my money.. consequences will never be the same.........

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

^ its just the principle... why you gotta %%%@ with my stuff? thats just OD
like dudes said, if this is what your girl resorts to, you gotta dead that
id never mess with my girls stuff, no matter how mad i
Murder she wrote.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

^ its just the principle... why you gotta %%%@ with my stuff? thats just OD
like dudes said, if this is what your girl resorts to, you gotta dead that
id never mess with my girls stuff, no matter how mad i
Murder she wrote.

this is different from the topic but its reminds me of the time my friends dad cut there grass in his fire red 3s 

please get back on topic though

this is different from the topic but its reminds me of the time my friends dad cut there grass in his fire red 3s 

please get back on topic though

My EX-gf used to do this for fun just to piss me off...needless to say we didn't date for long.

Back
Top Bottom