Every Mans/Sneaker heads worst night mare! What would you do if this happened to you!?

Originally Posted by kiendienn

call the boys over, it's bukkake night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Chris brown ain't got nothing on me.

straight up...yall boys must just be soft as hell if yo chick even dare to try u like that. any chick i mess wit already know i dont play that #$!@, if u $%@* wit my possessions that i worked hard & paid for i will $%@* yo whole life away

real talk.
If you have a girlfriend, friend or family member that would even ever considering stepping the line like that, you're doing something very wrong.
That sh!# is beyond disrespectful, no matter what it is, possessions in general. Expensive, cheap, cherished, neglected, whatever.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Chris brown ain't got nothing on me.

straight up...yall boys must just be soft as hell if yo chick even dare to try u like that. any chick i mess wit already know i dont play that #$!@, if u $%@* wit my possessions that i worked hard & paid for i will $%@* yo whole life away

real talk.
If you have a girlfriend, friend or family member that would even ever considering stepping the line like that, you're doing something very wrong.
That sh!# is beyond disrespectful, no matter what it is, possessions in general. Expensive, cheap, cherished, neglected, whatever.

she gotta go leave the state, i might do her in. i mean i dont got as many sneakers as back in the day but the ones that i do have are so close to my heart.

she gotta go leave the state, i might do her in. i mean i dont got as many sneakers as back in the day but the ones that i do have are so close to my heart.

I know this is all jokes but seriously she dumped them out of the boxes....

Didn't color them all with sharpies....didn't throw them away....didn't burn them....dumped them out of the boxes.....

Um collect them put them back in the box.....go inside.....sit down on couch....turn on Around the Horn.....request a sandwich....

It's really not that serious

I know this is all jokes but seriously she dumped them out of the boxes....

Didn't color them all with sharpies....didn't throw them away....didn't burn them....dumped them out of the boxes.....

Um collect them put them back in the box.....go inside.....sit down on couch....turn on Around the Horn.....request a sandwich....

It's really not that serious

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

i have a good friend who does not really go on NT anymore and the same thing happened to him  
his f^&%Ing ex wife dumped all this kicks and I mean OG's orginals from the 90's

i felt so bad for him hes the best 

if this happen to me i would seriously kill her 

or there would be some type of physical altercation

I hope you're a female, otherwise pause. But to contribute I'd kick the broad out.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

i have a good friend who does not really go on NT anymore and the same thing happened to him  
his f^&%Ing ex wife dumped all this kicks and I mean OG's orginals from the 90's

i felt so bad for him hes the best 

if this happen to me i would seriously kill her 

or there would be some type of physical altercation

I hope you're a female, otherwise pause. But to contribute I'd kick the broad out.

Mom dukes did me dirty and threw away everything I had after she kicked me out back in '04....

I had just graduated HS....

When she kicked me out I left with 2 pair of shoes couple t's and like 2 pair of jeans....

I didn't come back till like 4 months later to get the rest of my $#!%....

It was all gone... All I had was my TV, bed and dresser.....

I hung up most of my clothes and they were gone.... all I had in the dresser was like underclothes socks and some old T's....

From that day forward I just didnt give a %$#@ anymore....

Everything I cop I rock...

I had so many pair of shoes that I never wore.... and they all got thrown away....

But as far as dumping shoes out of boxes....

The females I mess with know better....

Mom dukes did me dirty and threw away everything I had after she kicked me out back in '04....

I had just graduated HS....

When she kicked me out I left with 2 pair of shoes couple t's and like 2 pair of jeans....

I didn't come back till like 4 months later to get the rest of my $#!%....

It was all gone... All I had was my TV, bed and dresser.....

I hung up most of my clothes and they were gone.... all I had in the dresser was like underclothes socks and some old T's....

From that day forward I just didnt give a %$#@ anymore....

Everything I cop I rock...

I had so many pair of shoes that I never wore.... and they all got thrown away....

But as far as dumping shoes out of boxes....

The females I mess with know better....

Back
Top Bottom