Every Mans/Sneaker heads worst night mare! What would you do if this happened to you!?

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Mom dukes did me dirty and threw away everything I had after she kicked me out back in '04....

I had just graduated HS....

When she kicked me out I left with 2 pair of shoes couple t's and like 2 pair of jeans....

I didn't come back till like 4 months later to get the rest of my $#!%....

It was all gone... All I had was my TV, bed and dresser.....

I hung up most of my clothes and they were gone.... all I had in the dresser was like underclothes socks and some old T's....

From that day forward I just didnt give a %$#@ anymore....

Everything I cop I rock...

I had so many pair of shoes that I never wore.... and they all got thrown away....

But as far as dumping shoes out of boxes....

The females I mess with know better....
you talk to her since?

Mom dukes did me dirty and threw away everything I had after she kicked me out back in '04....

When she kicked me out I left with 2 pair of shoes couple t's and like 2 pair of jeans....

I hung up most of my clothes and they were gone.... all I had in the dresser was like underclothes socks and some old T's....

I had so many pair of shoes that I never wore.... and they all got thrown away....

you talk to her since?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

you talk to her since?

Of course....

Thats the woman who raised me...

We had our differences at the time but that was the past....

Nothing is worth holding a grudge with your mother....

Dont get it twisted... I didn't talk to her for damb near a year after it happened.... but....

It is what it is...

I was getting in a lot of trouble with the laws and she couldn't take it anymore....

Shes apologized a million times because she knows how I am about my clothes and shoes but....

theres nothing I can do to get them back now....

So many shoes that most likely will never come out again gone...

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

you talk to her since?

Of course....

Thats the woman who raised me...

We had our differences at the time but that was the past....

Nothing is worth holding a grudge with your mother....

Dont get it twisted... I didn't talk to her for damb near a year after it happened.... but....

It is what it is...

I was getting in a lot of trouble with the laws and she couldn't take it anymore....

Shes apologized a million times because she knows how I am about my clothes and shoes but....

theres nothing I can do to get them back now....

So many shoes that most likely will never come out again gone...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

pour bleach on her clothes..
it's only fair 
pimp.gif

The real problem here is that you would be in a relationship with a girl that would take things that far. Like someone said, all relationships have their ups and downs. And if your girl gets upset to the point of destroying your stuff, i feel sorry for you.

The real problem here is that you would be in a relationship with a girl that would take things that far. Like someone said, all relationships have their ups and downs. And if your girl gets upset to the point of destroying your stuff, i feel sorry for you.

I'd put em back in the box. Pack up some stuff & go stay with one of my boys until I find my own spot. Once I did that, I'd go back for the rest of my things. She obviously isn't worth me catching a case over.

I'd put em back in the box. Pack up some stuff & go stay with one of my boys until I find my own spot. Once I did that, I'd go back for the rest of my things. She obviously isn't worth me catching a case over.

Dude my girl dust off my shoes and my displays. She has never touched them in a wrong way I MEAN if we did get into an argument the following say i would walk into my room to find a new pair shoes on our bed---I'm winning!

In your case you're doing with a very immature female. At this point, think about your future and relationship. It's not a big deal but it's also uncalled for.

Dude my girl dust off my shoes and my displays. She has never touched them in a wrong way I MEAN if we did get into an argument the following say i would walk into my room to find a new pair shoes on our bed---I'm winning!

In your case you're doing with a very immature female. At this point, think about your future and relationship. It's not a big deal but it's also uncalled for.

^ its just the principle... why you gotta %%%@ with my stuff? thats just OD
like dudes said, if this is what your girl resorts to, you gotta dead that
id never mess with my girls stuff, no matter how mad i am

^ its just the principle... why you gotta %%%@ with my stuff? thats just OD
like dudes said, if this is what your girl resorts to, you gotta dead that
id never mess with my girls stuff, no matter how mad i am

Back
Top Bottom