Ever Wonder The Backstory of some of these NT .gifs?

Originally Posted by cgutta

so someone's death is funny, i'm the first to laugh at inappropriate #!@%..............but that is taking it a little to far
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
it's FICTION. and i was laughing at finally seeing where the gif came from, DEF not where i expected.

Originally Posted by cgutta

so someone's death is funny, i'm the first to laugh at inappropriate #!@%..............but that is taking it a little to far
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Wow. This dude really thought the Sopranos was a documentary.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif
@ Pun with a bluetooth

son looks nothin like Ortiz

i want to know the story behind the four black kids with the "daaaaaamn" face...i feel like i need to see that whole clip...

didn't see this posted yet so
WHAT.THE.#+!+

they did my man frank aka billy batts DIRTY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif
@ Pun with a bluetooth

son looks nothin like Ortiz

i want to know the story behind the four black kids with the "daaaaaamn" face...i feel like i need to see that whole clip...

didn't see this posted yet so
WHAT.THE.#+!+

they did my man frank aka billy batts DIRTY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn

anyone know the one for the will smith gif where he's in an interview for like a tv show sitting a couch and he's crackin up but then stops and give the stone face.
edit:

Originally Posted by young lad

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

avoaz9.jpg
woah, what's going on there. At first i thoguht it was two people trying to carry something, then the legs bent all awkwardly. and there was no torso or anything
metal-gear-gecko.jpg

this is the first thing i thought of 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't find the Jerry seinfield gif, the one when he gets out of his chair with. Anyway I didn't know that it came from curb your enthusiasm, I bursted out laughing when I saw it.

Back
Top Bottom