Ever find an ugly bird attractive

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Most dudes I know think that little jappy girls are ugly as hell. I think they are the hottest.

Also, I'd never get with a fat girl, but NT loves them. That is crazy to me...I will never undestand it.

My wife is pregnant right now and even though she is not fat technically, I am not attracted to her right now.
The term for asian girls you used is pretty racist and although I can't do anything about your attraction to your lady still sounds pretty foul.

YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY IDIOTS.

Jappy as in Jewish American Princess. I'm Jewish so I can say it all I want. You guys are WAY too sensitive !!!!!!

Closet racist??? Are you ******ed?

lol

dude feels silly now

jappy and *** are different correct?

i took *** as the asian term that people look down upon.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Wanna bet?

I don't know about dudes but at least white chicks I see on the subway in NYC wear some clean flip flops. Most of the time they are expensive brands and look nice.

I look at the black and hispanic chicks on the subway and they stay in those white Old Navy flip flops that are dirty as hell, looking nasty.

You ought to tell them to chill on the flip flops.
Damn closet racist
smh.gif
NICE JOB QUOTING A THREAD ABOUT HOW WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WEAR FLIP FLOPS....THE WHOLE THREAD ITSELF WAS ON THIS SUBJECT.

Don't make me out to be a racist.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lesser attractive girls tend to have better and more interesting personalities than really pretty chicks. i remember meeting this average (probably a 6) chick this summer and really digging her personality but i deaded it because i had another girl who was much more attractive.. turns out the bad chick i had flipped on me and turned out to be a cornball, while the average chick probably would've been down through it all.

Always the case, which is why the sexes are doomed, what we should be wanting we don't want nothing to do with, and what is bad for us we fiend like Pookiein new jack.

It's funny cuz I've never heard of the term "jappy" in my life
laugh.gif

But I have heard of *** referred to an Asian and a Jewish American Princess

Wanna bet?

I don't know about dudes but at least white chicks I see on the subway in NYC wear some clean flip flops. Most of the time they are expensive brands and look nice.

I look at the black and hispanic chicks on the subway and they stay in those white Old Navy flip flops that are dirty as hell, looking nasty.

Damn closet racist
smh.gif
NICE JOB QUOTING A THREAD ABOUT HOW WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WEAR FLIP FLOPS....THE WHOLE THREAD ITSELF WAS ON THIS SUBJECT.

grin.gif

Still no pics anyone?

This is the last chick I remember that fits what this thread is about. She had crazy booty & thighs.

Her friend (or sister idk what she was) wanted to put her on cause I guess she was a type shy girl, but I passed.
14dj14g.jpg

I also just need to say, how ridiculous do you people think I am? You seriously think I would refer to a Japanese girl as"Jappy"?

What was I in WWII or something????? Jesus Christ!

In NYC, a Jewish girl that dresses the part and has the straight hair and heavy attitude is referred to as a "***" (i.e.Jewish American Princess). The adjective for such a lifestyle is "Jappy"

cute face chubby waist is a go...but not no whale...i can work with maybe 20lbs more than me other than that no thanks

In NYC, a Jewish girl that dresses the part and has the straight hair aheavy attitude is referred to as a "***" (i.e. Jewish American Princess). The adjective for such a lifestyle is "Jappy"
I heard it here a few times in L.A. because i have Jewish friends, didn't know it was from NYC. Thanks
laugh.gif

Angel

o/ guilty
smh.gif

me and my friends all joke that i like ugly girls but to me they arent uglytheyre just different. i know that theyaint the best looking either but theres always something about them that makes me
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
in that order

CHAVIN I KNOW YOUR LURKING AND READING THIS POST
nerd.gif

sometimes an average looking girl starts to look cute by comparison when you been stuck in a class of all unattractive girls for several weeks.

I also just need to say, how ridiculous do you people think I am? You seriously think I would refer to a Japanese girl as "Jappy"?

What was I in WWII or something????? Jesus Christ!

In NYC, a Jewish girl that dresses the part and has the straight hair and heavy attitude is referred to as a "***" (i.e. Jewish American Princess). The adjective for such a lifestyle is "Jappy"

Corrected. But really, "Jappy" as you defined it is not common vernacular and Im sure more people are familiar with "***" as a derogatoryterm for the Japanese than its meaning as "Jewish American Princess".

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I be finding those diamonds in the rough. I like projects, so I can refine them and make them my mental captive.

preach, once u got em under they wing u got em for life to do as you want.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Theres this chick who comes through where I work

shes not ******ed but she looks like she has down syndrome, and shes still attractive. Something about her lip not being big enough for her to close her mouth over them oversized big *$% teeth and her messed up eyes and the way she looks like a rat. IDK

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
lol seems like u wanna hit a girl that looks like a ******...weird fetish lol

Yup,, Cause if they have a great personality then they do end up being attractive... Looks aren't the most important thing... (Did I just say that?)

Wanna bet?

Damn closet racist
smh.gif

sir, do you need a hug?

Back
Top Bottom