Ever find an ugly bird attractive

I'm a black dude and sometimes I find myself attracted to those semi-emo looking chicks that look awkward when you spot them out in the club or a bar. Does this count? Damn this statement sounds ignorant as hell like I'm stating that all emo chicks are ugly lmao.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This might happen after a couple drinks.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Theres this chick who comes through where I work

shes not ******ed but she looks like she has down syndrome, and shes still attractive. Something about her lip not being big enough for her to close her mouth over them oversized big *$% teeth and her messed up eyes and the way she looks like a rat. IDK

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH

ew. aint no one going to agree with you after that.
rats and ##@%
sick.gif

i kinda see what you mean. usually it depends on her features. with me im attracted to goofy chicks for some reason lol. i always end up with a klutz.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Guilty.

..............but I will never find fat chicks attractive. I don't know what chubby chasers see in fat.
Sometimes the right amount of baby fat ....
devil.gif

Not overly obese like you imply though.

shes not ******ed but she looks like she has down syndrome, and shes still attractive. Something about her lip not being big enough for her to close her mouth over them oversized big *$% teeth and her messed up eyes and the way she looks like a rat. IDK

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[kanye] she might not be nothing to u but she the ##** to me [/kanye]
pimp.gif

there was this chick I went to college with who was hurt but kind of reminded me of a chick from high school I had a chance with to get with but never did

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
Damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

let the truth be told!!

sometimes i find these ugly birds attractive because they have some tig ole bitties..

*shame on me*

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
Pics?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
roll.gif
thats a bit much my dude
word
roll.gif
roll.gif

should of kept that one to yourself

Originally Posted by jretro23

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
roll.gif
thats a bit much my dude
word
roll.gif
roll.gif

should of kept that one to yourself
At first
eek.gif
eek.gif
Then
roll.gif
roll.gif
Finally
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Had to read it twice to make sure i read it right.

Originally Posted by raptors29

If she's ugly I can't find her physically attractive, but my Johnson might find her sexually attractive. Does that make sense?
makes perfect sense.

i'll pipe a ugly chick all day if she got a nice body....fat chicks FTL though

aesthetically challenged, but with a body......I'd definitely consider

I'm sure it happens a lot more than people will admit.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

aesthetically challenged, but with a body......I'd definitely consider

I'm sure it happens a lot more than people will admit.

Yea QFT . . You guys are kidding yourself if you think you wouldn't be attracted to a chick with down syndrome. . I mean what if she was banging like a 10.. plus she didn't say more then a few words. . Thats a perfect match in my opinion a bomb chick who doesn't run her mouth all damn day. . Plus you canuse her to get money from the government. .
pimp.gif

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
roll.gif
thats a bit much my dude

Co-sign thats OD...
roll.gif

Man I just came in here to say Teyana Taylor and Lil Mama.

never found ugly girls attractive but I definitely have felt attracted to diamonds in the rough. Also I would take an avg 7 with an awesome personality beforeI take a dime piece with terrible attitude...I dont think I could do a big girl either cuz she needs to be healthy and not be able to eat more than me.There's a difference between thick girls and borderline fat girls.

I KNOW SHES UGLY THOUGH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
come on homes

Back
Top Bottom