Ever find an ugly bird attractive

a lot of ugly girls have sexy bodies. as long as they arent completely disgusting i would still !%$* them.

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

Its just something about a slim ugly girl with a big chest.

so true, skinny body on girl with big boobs, always think thats attractive.

and about the ugly thing, for me its just that i know not many people think shes attractive so not many have smashed, which makes the situation to smash moreattractive.

What makes these girls ugly then if you find them attractive? Is it because no one else agrees with you?
laugh.gif

im not gonna front i guess ive been attracted to a couple chicks that were like a 6 but they just had sumthin bout em that i was likeyea gotta try and see whats good and smash

I know exactly how you feel. Its just something about them that makes them
pimp.gif
. And them having a bomb personality only makes them that much more attractive.

Most dudes I know think that little jappy girls are ugly as hell. I think they are the hottest.

Also, I'd never get with a fat girl, but NT loves them. That is crazy to me...I will never undestand it.

My wife is pregnant right now and even though she is not fat technically, I am not attracted to her right now.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Most dudes I know think that little jappy girls are ugly as hell. I think they are the hottest.

Also, I'd never get with a fat girl, but NT loves them. That is crazy to me...I will never undestand it.

My wife is pregnant right now and even though she is not fat technically, I am not attracted to her right now.
Well aren't you the loving husband. The nerve of that fluffy heffa for carrying your child.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Well aren't you the loving husband. The nerve of that fluffy heffa for carrying your child.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It's not like that. I still love her more than anything. I'm just not sexually attracted to her when she's got a huge belly and is bloated, etc. After our first she lost the weight and was looking great in afew months and I was back in action. I'm sure the same will be the case this time.

"Real talk, a lotta the time I find girls attractive that my friends dont, mainly cuz they wouldnt go near a black chick"

stopped reading after that last line.

The term for asian girls you used is pretty racist and although I can't do anything about your attraction to your lady still sounds prettyfoul.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

The term for asian girls you used is pretty racist and although I can't do anything about your attraction to your lady still sounds pretty foul.

Wanna bet?

I don't know about dudes but at least white chicks I see on the subway in NYC wear some clean flip flops. Most of the time they are expensive brands and look nice.

I look at the black and hispanic chicks on the subway and they stay in those white Old Navy flip flops that are dirty as hell, looking nasty.

You ought to tell them to chill on the flip flops.
Damn closet racist
smh.gif

i usually find awkward personalities endearing. or avg in the face dudes hot.
yeap, op. i know what you mean. i stay getting the
grin.gif
look fromfriend's when i show them a prospect, followed by a "i mean, he's alriiiiiight" but it's all good.

pimp.gif

Man who you telling, I be finding those diamonds in the rough. I like projects, so I can refine them and make them my mental captive.

lesser attractive girls tend to have better and more interesting personalities than really pretty chicks. i remember meeting this average (probably a 6) chickthis summer and really digging her personality but i deaded it because i had another girl who was much more attractive.. turns out the bad chick i had flippedon me and turned out to be a cornball, while the average chick probably would've been down through it all.

Back
Top Bottom