Even the King has female issues.

So I been tryin to smash this broad at my school, but man she's a wimp.  She was messin' with this guy for 5 years, no ring, he clealy had another woman, yet she still landed in dude's bed, never took her out on a date, left her kid at home she wanted to give her kid the guy's number, he told her not to.  Despite this, she was still sleepin with dude until she got pregnant and he made her get an abortion.  After that she still was talkin' to dude!

How would YOU guys approach this?  I've limited my contact with her quite significantly, but the obvious next step is to cut her off completely.  Everybody got problems, and we sometimes need to talk to someone, I get that, but it's getting annoying, and it's not like she's progressing after I counsel her.  It's annoying.  She once said "I like talkin' to you, no pressure right?"  I didn't respond to it.  I don't want to be a counselor anymore. 

No pics of the broad in question, but here's pics of a nice big bottomed lady.
2e1zm6t.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

it's not like she's progressing after I counsel her.
What? So she tells you her problems while he beats later on?
It's annoying.  She once said "I like talkin' to you, no pressure right?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zone: Friend

Originally Posted by KingJay718

it's not like she's progressing after I counsel her.
What? So she tells you her problems while he beats later on?
It's annoying.  She once said "I like talkin' to you, no pressure right?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zone: Friend

I don't know how some of you dudes can be just friends with a female. My ego can't allow this. With this chick, I said to myself "OK, no smash? Fine. Tupac and Jada were good friends."

I don't know how some of you dudes can be just friends with a female. My ego can't allow this. With this chick, I said to myself "OK, no smash? Fine. Tupac and Jada were good friends."

People are attracted to their traumas. Their is no rational explanation for this. It just is the way it is. A girl behaving like this probably had severe issues with her father and other childhood issues that undoubtedly led to her being attracted to and then continuing to be with someone like this. If you do decide to be with her somehow, just know that you're going to be dealing with someone who is very insecure and has other types of issues you probably won't find pleasant.

How would I approach that?

I'd leave and never look back. The heck would I want to deal with that kind of crap for?

People are attracted to their traumas. Their is no rational explanation for this. It just is the way it is. A girl behaving like this probably had severe issues with her father and other childhood issues that undoubtedly led to her being attracted to and then continuing to be with someone like this. If you do decide to be with her somehow, just know that you're going to be dealing with someone who is very insecure and has other types of issues you probably won't find pleasant.

How would I approach that?

I'd leave and never look back. The heck would I want to deal with that kind of crap for?

When a female talks to you personally about another man, FORGET ABOUT IT!!! Ignore her calls from now on Dr.Phil and she will get the hint.

When a female talks to you personally about another man, FORGET ABOUT IT!!! Ignore her calls from now on Dr.Phil and she will get the hint.

Back
Top Bottom