Even the King has female issues.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Ronnie Romance
roll.gif
imma call you that when I see you out in the street....I know you're gonna burst out laughing looking like a lunatic in front of your peers
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ronnie Romance
roll.gif
imma call you that when I see you out in the street....I know you're gonna burst out laughing looking like a lunatic in front of your peers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
Ronnie Romance
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I dare you. 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
Ronnie Romance
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I dare you. 

LMAO!!! at friendship cake.

Man you gotta drop that lame broad.

The chick I was talking too texted me friday night asking me to do an emergency call during a bad date she was on. She promptly got charged to the game on the spot. She said it wasn't a date, so she struck herself out 1, 2, 3 all in one night. Haven't hit her up since. Have some self respect chap.

You gotta learn how to cut your loses and walk away.

The chick I was talking too texted me friday night asking me to do an emergency call during a bad date she was on. She promptly got charged to the game on the spot. She said it wasn't a date, so she struck herself out 1, 2, 3 all in one night. Haven't hit her up since. Have some self respect chap.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom