Even the King has female issues.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

sounds like your deep in the friend zone...how long has this "counseling" been going on?

laugh.gif
 Fall 2010.  She even wanted to show me a picture of another dude she was thinkin' about smashing, but I told her no.   Like I said, I tried to be mature on some Tupac/Jada thing, but my ego can't allow it no more.  
Sounds like shes an emotional wreck.  Best case scenario: she leaves dude to be with you, but she would want a relationship. Not work the drama if youre just trying to smash. Cut her off. But before you do treat her like basura and see if she reacts with sex.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

sounds like your deep in the friend zone...how long has this "counseling" been going on?

laugh.gif
 Fall 2010.  She even wanted to show me a picture of another dude she was thinkin' about smashing, but I told her no.   Like I said, I tried to be mature on some Tupac/Jada thing, but my ego can't allow it no more.  
Sounds like shes an emotional wreck.  Best case scenario: she leaves dude to be with you, but she would want a relationship. Not work the drama if youre just trying to smash. Cut her off. But before you do treat her like basura and see if she reacts with sex.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bro help me.
laugh.gif
  Share your wisdom.  You came on my turf baggin' broads.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This just in: I'm about to bag a russian girl and a Filipino girl in your turf.

keep it moving,bro. There is so much diversity of beautiful women at your location. I love it
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bro help me.
laugh.gif
  Share your wisdom.  You came on my turf baggin' broads.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This just in: I'm about to bag a russian girl and a Filipino girl in your turf.

keep it moving,bro. There is so much diversity of beautiful women at your location. I love it
pimp.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
Word.  I don't want no relationship with her.  Not just because of the emotional stuff, but I can't be with a woman who's a punk.   

pr0phecy718 wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

pr0phecy718 wrote:

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bro help
me.
laugh.gif
  Share your wisdom.  You came on my turf baggin'
broads.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This
just in: I'm about to bag a russian girl and a Filipino girl in your
turf.

keep it moving,bro. There is so much diversity of beautiful women
at your location. I love it
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Yeah ain't it?  We have over 160 countriess represented there.  It gets bananas in the Summer time.  Spandex, chanceletas, sweaty tighs, sweat drippin down the inner thighs. 

laugh.gif
Word.  I don't want no relationship with her.  Not just because of the emotional stuff, but I can't be with a woman who's a punk.   

pr0phecy718 wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

pr0phecy718 wrote:

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bro help
me.
laugh.gif
  Share your wisdom.  You came on my turf baggin'
broads.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This
just in: I'm about to bag a russian girl and a Filipino girl in your
turf.

keep it moving,bro. There is so much diversity of beautiful women
at your location. I love it
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Yeah ain't it?  We have over 160 countriess represented there.  It gets bananas in the Summer time.  Spandex, chanceletas, sweaty tighs, sweat drippin down the inner thighs. 

So you've been talking to her over a year and haven't smashed?

Send em home..

So you've been talking to her over a year and haven't smashed?

Send em home..

Like the REAL pimps would say back in the day......"Your just a rest haven for !+%%$%." It's time to drop this chick champ. Your not here to counsel these chicks, enough with the Ronnie Romance routine. You need to be about business and she needs to know this.

Like the REAL pimps would say back in the day......"Your just a rest haven for !+%%$%." It's time to drop this chick champ. Your not here to counsel these chicks, enough with the Ronnie Romance routine. You need to be about business and she needs to know this.

Back
Top Bottom