Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

you're bugging

that lil dude stuntin for prom not to mention countless amount of yambs is probably being thrown at him because he walked in that place with Evelyn. After she dipped I'm sure his text was looking like "you looked so cute with Evelyn tonight :wow:, wyd after? "

eggggactly!

damm Shes fine. :nthat: but based on societys standards shes fat.

Nah bruh

Sorry for the bump, but this bird just set herself up for life. :smh:

Carl Crawford is a flat out moron.

time and time again, man... Smh...

Can't wait till birth control for men becomes a reality...

She got the golden ticket though.... She straight gooood... And this just brings a new generation of gold digging hoors.

Wow ocho won :pimp:

Evelyn definitely won. Carl Crawford makes pretty really good money or at least way more than Ocho. Plus Evelyn is in her late years of having a kid and she figured she'd kill two birds with one stone and have one more child as well as income benefits. She still doesn't get top honors in the gold diggin' award. Paul McCartney's ex wife is still up there.

via TMZ

She may be a "Basketball Wife," but the father of Evelyn Lozada's fetus is a pro BASEBALL player ... a very wealthy (naturally) pro baseball player.

TMZ Sports has confirmed the soon-to-be baby daddy is L.A. Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford -- he's 32 years old, he's a 4-time All-Star ... and in 2010 he signed a $142 MILLION contract.

Sources close to the couple tell us the VH1 reality star has been dating Carl for the better part of a year now and it's getting serious (no kidding).

As we reported, Lozada's pregnancy wasn't accidental -- she and Crawford planned to have the child together.

Lozada clearly has a taste for ballers -- before her current MLB star, she was married to NFL Star Chad Johnson ... and before Johnson, she was engaged to NBA star Antoine Walker.

In other words, Lozada has now officially conquered players in every major sport in the United States.

NHL ... you've been warned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/09/la-do...l-wives-evelyn-lozada-pregnant/#ixzz2n0r9glpU

:smh:

I'm legit salty at Carl Crawford smashin her 1 thing but damn my nig she's gonna be around for life!!! and at that she's a well known thot

I never understand why these men just don't get vasectomy's :smh:

With modern medicine the way it is, you can easily reverse the vasectomy too.

Last edited:

As we reported, Lozada's pregnancy wasn't accidental -- she and Crawford planned to have the child together.

the brothers just have a deep seeded fear of the hospitals...

There are reports of some hospitals killing black men for organs back in the 60s and 70s...

Back
Top Bottom