Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

I mean...I get it. Still annoying. I wish Maddy would have found out by now so we can keep the story moving.

Maddy finds out and then what for the last 5 episodes?

Maddy isn't finding out until the end of episode 8.

They doing too much.

This season made me feel washed. Like high school didn’t look like this for me at all and if that’s how it looks for kids now that’s wild.

Also what am I doing watching a show about highscool drama when I’m 35.

To think these kids are 16-18 LOL nahhh
me and my girl were watching last night and thinking, why'd they go the HS route lol why not college or young adults word to Girls on HBO.

Jules walking around in a thong. Them talking about eating *****. Snorting drugs lol

Then we both made a comment about how they didn't show a penis this episode then they had Cal with his piece out for most of that scene lmao.

This is all leading to Rue ODing this season.

I'm thinking it's going to be Elliot with Rue supplying him... and he doesn't make it. That'll create a whole mess of problems for a bunch of characters and relationships. Rue being really the main character and already ODing a few times and nearly again if not for her Adderall cure lmao... they should probably chill with that plot for a while any more is going to get pretty boring this soon IMO.

I feel like Jules or maybe Rue's sister is gonna get got after Rue snorts all the drugs she's supposed to be selling.

I feel like Jules or maybe Rue's sister is gonna get got after Rue snorts all the drugs she's supposed to be selling.

I got a couple theories.

Rue OD’s on the briefcase stash. Sister finds her, saves her, rats her out to moms. Rue has to go to rehab.

Or, Somehow moms takes the heat for briefcase drugs and goes to jail. Meanwhile, Fez’s spot get raided or taken by force. So Fez has to move into Rue’s parents house to set up shop, and recoup the lost briefcase.

Or, that tweaker girl that is living with Fez and Ashtray is actually the FEDS. She building cases on all players involved. She overheard Rue’s plan in the kitchen to get the drugs. Now just waiting for her to deal to someone major. Maybe she sells a large amount to Elliot and he gets got. Maybe Wild Wild Cal starts buying in bulk since he doesn’t really have a family anymore and wants to snort his probs away. Tweaker Girl can build a case and paint him as the big boss. She already has evidence of him being at the trap house multiple times.

Or, Kats pansy BF is the FEDS and is waiting for the right time to connect Rue to the drugs. No logical reason other than he just looks sus all the time.

Drug theories aside, I think the last episode is gonna be a giant **** show revolving around the play that Lexi is gonna perform in front of the school. I think she’s gonna use that stage to expose EVERYONE. Can’t wait
AB230696-335F-4293-A5CE-908EC8A47026.gif

The episode was great:

Cassie being over-dramatic about the relationship with Nate is how I feel when I overhear younger kids talking about their relationships; it’s not that deep lol.

Kat storyline feels like they’re phoning it in until they get a more focused scenes.

Nate’s brother got to be late 20s still beating off to bukkake in his parents house

Jules cheeked up is crazy.

Cal meated up is crazy.

Cal went out guns blazing :lol: :smh:

Rue just gonna od at this point. I see no redeeming quality in her character.

Jules and Apple tattoo tattoo kid lying and sneaking around only for Jules to get upset that he was lying and sneaking around doing drugs with Rue…. what did you expect? An honest and dignified junkie? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm more annoyed with Cassie's story than anyone else's. Crying over Nate every other scene is getting stale for me.

Cal's rant :wow:
Nate being his biggest regret...yikes.
She was obsessed with McKay and their breakup all s1. It just played the background. They establish early on she goes from relationship to relationship and that's her type. She's always been annoying, maybe her hotness blocked that a bit along with her smaller role compared to now.

I thought demon time Nate was going to call Maddy Cassie on accident in that Hot Tub scene. Just a matter of time before they get caught

Song Cal was blasting? Heartbeat Red 7, knew that song was a 80s hit, just didnt recall what show I heard it on…

Was featured a few times in Miami Vice….
Also the first hannibal movie that not many know about…Manhunter….GOOD check It out
Who plays hannibal?

Brian Cox

Chew on that…

Miami Vice and Manhunter(Michael Mann)
Also Michael Mann - Thief….first movie for dennis farina former Chicago detective(movie based in Chicago)

Take a dive down the rabbit hole and check those movies out…

Missing this unreleased song by Labrinth played after Nate told his dad who knew and that he didn't have the vid of hin banging Jules.

Finally finished season 1 and all caught with season 2. Yo when Cassie was in the bathroom about to get caught up with Nate I was like holyyyyy ****. Also I love Fez. I hope him and Lexi end up together.

Finally caught the first season. WoW.. out of this world crazy plot lines. To see a teenage drug addict behave like a well seasoned “crackhead”.. holy crap. That scene where Rue is cussing out, banging on the door.. crying as a teen. I was like a teen

The drugs taking her to a (literal) sanctuary and getting closure from her deceased father don't seem like "glorifying drug use"??

Nate progression from a closeted HS football star/home invader/domestic abuser/cyberbully to just a guy tryna keep his side while getting his main back is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom