Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

So I caved in a read the supposed leak for season 2 on Reddit. I can’t do this one episode a week thing. Don’t know how legit it’s definitely a interesting read.

Last edited:
Ali didn't deserve that disrespect from Rue. :smh::frown:
That was out of place for the show:
It didn’t fit at all.
Rue was not only in tow of Her next month worth of high, but she wasn’t high at the time and just had a couple of Wins.
Made no sense for her to snap.
She snapped like she was out of money and didn’t know where she was getting her next high from.

It didn’t fit at all.
Rue was not only in tow of Her next month worth of high, but she wasn’t high at the time and just had a couple of Wins.
She snapped like she was out of money and didn’t know where she was getting her next high from.
That's exactly why she snapped, he was wanted to know what was in the suitcase.

You're like 2 years ahead of us if you reading leaks for season 3 of Euphoria.

Let me borrow that time machine.

My apologies meant season 2

41F108CE-9FD5-42FE-8C4B-441181C1A8A2.jpeg

6B9D52A3-ABEE-4DBC-B294-54AD035E4B11.jpeg

A51EFFAB-B290-4A69-A85C-0F27587F766E.jpeg

A16BD443-C040-4D6A-B99D-A391F269A8B7.jpeg

Last edited:
It didn’t fit at all.

It made sense.

She just had to sit through a NA meeting, then Ali tried to talking to her and asked about the suitcase before she could leave.

Rue didn't care about what anybody had to say at that point. She just wanted to get home and open up that suitcase so she could get high.

We've already seen how crazy Rue talks to her mom and sister when she wants her fix.

It didn’t fit at all.
Eh, she snapped like a disrespectful teenager.

If anything that was something that totally matched that generation. She probably been tired of Ali and his lectures. Was tired of him holding her up in that moment. Mainly didn't want to get caught with all those drugs (taking a suitcase full of drugs to an AA meeting is WILD :lol:). So she snapped on him.

Its obvious Rue does not appreciate Ali as a sponsor, father figure, or friend. She probably saw him at one point as a cool older dude to talk to who could be her sponsor and let her slide on ****.

She clearly doesn't see the real value or what she's so easily throwing away.

This show weird as hell. If not for the drugs and violence and occasional nipple I wonder what the hell am I watching :lol:. I started with episode 1 this season and thought it was gonna be mostly about Fedco and his storyline. I was mistaken. I can't applaud Elliot too much if he swings a 3some with a ****** and a crackhead. I don't like how you never know if something is actually happening or if it's a flashback/fantasy. They overdo it at times. McKay and the baby voice chick are the most token black characters I've seen in a minute :lol:. McKay's character might as well be white. Too many dicks in every episode, not enough boobs. Show is cool but I could do without the gratuitous homosexuality but with every episode that passes it kinda seems like that's the whole point

This show weird as hell. If not for the drugs and violence and occasional nipple I wonder what the hell am I watching :lol:. I started with episode 1 this season and thought it was gonna be mostly about Fedco and his storyline. I was mistaken. I can't applaud Elliot too much if he swings a 3some with a ****** and a crackhead. I don't like how you never know if something is actually happening or if it's a flashback/fantasy. They overdo it at times. McKay and the baby voice chick are the most token black characters I've seen in a minute :lol:. McKay's character might as well be white. Too many dicks in every episode, not enough boobs. Show is cool but I could do without the gratuitous homosexuality but with every episode that passes it kinda seems like that's the whole point

Gen Z is all about fluidity. This might not be the show for you :lol:

Did you watch the first episode of s1 or s2?

Gen Z is all about fluidity. This might not be the show for you :lol:
Yea I know I'm getting washed because every time I see Maddy I just think to myself why is she dressed like a spice girl and is this really how kids are dressing themselves nowadays? Subconsciously feels like I'm watching clueless whenever she or Cassie is on screen
Did you watch the first episode of s1 or s2?

Yea I went back to catch up. Didn't even realize Juelz was a dude until that :lol:. Just kept thinking man..this chick is ugly as hell. Show is crazy tho

Rue is really pissing me off.

I should pitch to HBO to be Maddy's new love interest, then take her from JMSN...

I do like how they have the characters ride around in bicycles/cars to explain how they move around as opposed to just having them "teleport", like in most shows.

Only thing is that they always seem to run into each other. It's not like they're in a small town.

Back
Top Bottom