Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

1642549088345.png
Plot twist

Kat really crazy. She's cringe worthy nervous

Nate don't deserve those yambs :smh:

Knew a few girls like Cassie given how she is with Nate. ******* obsessed and don't know any better.

Nate dad's backstory, Cal snitching on himself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ashtray may be the most gangsta gangsta on tv right now.

As usual, enjoyed the musics in this episode. HOWEVER, the timeline doesn’t make sense at all if that baby Cal is having in the flashback is Nate. Was straight up 80s hits.

Elliot tryna get a trizzy popping
My guy Ashtray :pimp:
Maddy :pimp:
Rue giving Jules an hj was kinda awkward. Im glad they had a discussion about her sexuality bc I’m thoroughly confused about what shorty is actually into at this point.
Last 2 eps been kinda lacking tbh. My guys Ash and Fez carrying the show at this point:

Last edited:
rues relapse is the least interesting storyline this season, just keep waiting for the scenes to end
Are you not enjoying the acting?

Feel like that scene with her sister and then later with Ali was a real good display by Zendaya on top of Rue's narration.

Like her relapse got her thinking she can now move drugs when really she just wants free drugs.
Nate has an older brother. He was in the first season
Also I'm pretty sure he briefly appeared in this episode.

Feel like that scene with her sister and then later with Ali was a real good display by Zendaya on top of Rue's narration.

Like her relapse got her thinking she can now move drugs when really she just wants free drugs.

Also I'm pretty sure he briefly appeared in this episode.
I think his brother appeared in the part where Cal shot himself with the shotty

I think his brother appeared in the part where Cal shot himself with the shotty
That's the scene.

Although that was Cal fantasizing about what he would have to do with the video out there. So technically the older brother wasn't really in the episode.

acting was great but its the same ol story and regurgitated pretty much from season one and she's just gon keep doing dumb sh*t for it like usual

and its almost gon be a cop out if she get out alive in S2 with this BS unless she can produce tens of thousands to pay it off but its likely gon happen anyways

im just not into it, the love triangles more interesting and everyone else craziness than her relapsing

Back
Top Bottom