Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

The mrs. and I binged S1 from over the weekend, and we're caught up through the S2 premiere. Had no interest in watching tbh prior, but it's certainly a wild show.

Fezco's the man.

Dude that dropped out/graduated or in college with the whip who hangs out with High schoolers or picks them up after school was/is pretty accurate.

There was always a guy or 2. The others did it out of sight.

Think I need to rewatch that episode before Sunday. Might even want to rewatch S1 tbh.

If they continue down this Rue and ol girl nonsense I might be out for good tbh. DON'T CARE

01F7E347-024A-4EAE-B1E2-D294B6B7A6C4.gif

Yea, I completely forgot about the beef between Fez and Nate. S1 was almost 3 years ago. Rewatch might be necessary.
Yeah I haven't watched since it originally aired. I was forgetting people's names and ****. Didn't help that I was at the Ravens/Steelers game earlier and had been drinking all day :lol:

:lol:
A good chunk of Season 1 had episodes that barely even included either character. If you seen the promo for this season it's prolly gon be the same.
You’re not wrong as any good show does this but dude doesn’t want the focus to be the main character and undoubtedly the biggest star of the cast and the only other character to get a special? Man’s gonna be disappointed is all I’m saying.

You’re not wrong as any good show does this but dude doesn’t want the focus to be the main character and undoubtedly the biggest star of the cast and the only other character to get a special? Man’s gonna be disappointed is all I’m saying.
Naw, Rue is fine, it's just their relationship is stale IMO. Like move on to something else, are we really going to get them two flirting with eachother all season?

You're probably right though, they will come back around to them, and I am probably in the minority. I loved this episode though so I should stop hating and take the season for a ride I guess...

Son got a future. Don't know if he gets hate from weirdos but i'm sure he does like any good villain nowadays, hope he can endure it and keep growing in Hollywood.

This dude is acting his *** off b/c I don't know one human in real life that doesn't want to beat the **** out of Nate. :lol:

Seriously one of the best villains in recent memory.

and then go watch dude in them Netflix movies he’s in

now that I think about it.. make dude the new cyclops in the MCU

Back
Top Bottom