:::::: ENTOURAGE: "THE SORKIN NOTES" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Hi haterz. How could you fathom Entourage falling off? This is the best season yet. Let me break it down. E getting back with Sloan, but meeting Ashley and falling in love with her while still in love with Sloan.
eek.gif
,GENIUS!! Ashley becoming his main chick cuz Sloan just wanted to be friends, but then Ashley breaking up with E cuz she realized he still loved Sloan.
pimp.gif
So Sloan tries getting back with E but E realizes he is still in love with Ashley. How did they come up with that?
roll.gif
So now were 7 episodes in and were back at point A. Entourage is written like a novel. I dont know what is wrong with you lames saying Entourage fell off.
indifferent.gif
to you. And Crank thanks for waking up at 3:42 AM every week to make this thread.
tongue.gif

you like the story arc with e/sloan/ashley? it really sounds like something from chick show. love triangles are outdated and overused.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Hi haterz. How could you fathom Entourage falling off? This is the best season yet. Let me break it down. E getting back with Sloan, but meeting Ashley
and falling in love with her while still in love with Sloan.
eek.gif
,GENIUS!! Ashley becoming his main chick cuz Sloan just wanted to
be friends, but then Ashley breaking up with E cuz she realized he still loved Sloan.
pimp.gif
So Sloan tries getting back with E but E realizes he is still in
love with Ashley. How did they come up with that?
roll.gif
So now were 7 episodes in and were back at point A. Entourage is written like a novel. I dont know what is wrong with you lames saying Entourage
fell off.
indifferent.gif
to you. And Crank thanks for
waking up at 3:42 AM every week to make this thread.
tongue.gif

you like the story arc with e/sloan/ashley? it really sounds like something from chick show. love triangles are outdated and overused.

This. and i know Mark Walhberg could direct better than that.

lol i still dont understand the plot(is there one??!?)

i still tune in everyweek cuz its always entertaining to watch this show.

Just saw this episode on demand
I liked it.
I laughed so hard when i was watching there expressions when they signed that one guy (forgot his name)

Werent people mad that they kept redoing the whole vince struggles to get role,goes broke plots? i mean be careful what u ask for

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

Werent people mad that they kept redoing the whole vince struggles to get role,goes broke plots? i mean be careful what u ask for
i actually dont mind E's side-story, its kinda interesting. The smashley/sloan is enh, but watchable. everything else is mediocre withmediocre acting.

but slightly entertaining so I stay tuned in
eyes.gif

E's subplot -
sick.gif
I've never liked him. He acts the same in themovies he's been in lately too, just annoying and still short. A lot of people in hollywood these days just get paid to act like themselves. Where hasthe acting gone. I'm more interested in how turtle and drama will do more than E. One thing I have noticed about Ari this season is he hasn't let goof his blackberry at all for every episode
laugh.gif

re-doing a worthless love situation with E is much worse than vince struggling. If they are dumb enough not to have that sex tape pop up, then I don;t knowwhat to say anymore.

That's the thing though, whatever storyline they go with you're gonna get a group of whiny ###@%#! complaining in here.

My main complaint this season is completely ignoring Vince. I don't want the whole season to focus on him, because last season was all about him, and mostothers obviously too. I welcome the change in story to focus on Eric. It's getting repetitive within the season though, and I wanted something final tohappen, which kind of happened this last episode by E choosing Ashley and telling Sloan what the deal was.

I'm glad they're not doing the whole "Vince struggling with his new role" angle again, but I'd still like some time with Gatsby, and theFerrari movie just happened which I thought was cheap and too easy.

Still, I'm glad Turtle has some story this season, Drama's still his own worst enemy, and we're focusing on Eric's career and relationships.

Big J 33 wrote: It's getting repetitive within the season though, and I wanted something final to happen, which kind of happened this last episode by E choosing Ashley and telling Sloan what the deal was.

I'm sure sloan will be back sooner than you think. fans like her too much for her to be off the show.

Back
Top Bottom