:::::: ENTOURAGE: "THE SORKIN NOTES" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
eek.gif

THEY DEADED watch-entourage dot com?!

mad.gif
I was heated when I found that out tonight.

Yardie with the rescue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ashley is a fail and a downgrade...but I like what E did on tonight's ep. Sloan is playing WAY too many games. I don't know *++ else she wants the boyto do! She needs to tell him she wants him back, Ashley needs to be gone for good, E and Sloan need to ride off into the sunset...the 'Entourage' worldwill then be a better place.

Endtourage
frown.gif

Sucks that the expectations are so high from a demanding cult following that one hiccup from the writers/casting can really kill it. I remembered when Don wasin one episode and everyone hated him. Yet, the writers brought him back for another episode and just when people were forgetting about him, they doubled theirmistakes by including Ashley and Andrew in the mix, and extended their appearances perhaps the rest of the season.

I mean, I still love the show and it's only inevitable that all good things have to end, but man...they're going out like suckas

Sloan is such fire
devil.gif

Klein driving into his own house
roll.gif

But theres still been something missing from this season...

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

dam ya'll leaked spoilers left and right to people who didn't see the show. if i were E, I woulda had the drink with sloane to see where her head is at, tell her to get down or lay down, and thn went bak home and piped ashley.
Nah...if Sloan was STILL about E, she would have spilled her guts the second he hopped back in his Maserati. Dude played it right...this girl wasmessing with him ever since they broke up. She figured that she had a grip on him since she set him up for a job and got him a house. She THOUGHT she had theupper hand, and E would always be in her back pocket to the effect of when Sloan was ready, she could go back to him at any time. Enough was enough for E, andyou gotta remember....this dude hasn't been corrupted by the LA lifestyle and or the women. He may have had mixed feelings, but at the end of the dayhe's with a girl who isn't messing with his head....

*For those of you callin' E "stupid" and what have you for not going with Sloan, what's your rationale? She's hot...therefore you gottasink to all levels to kiss her $%+? Again, this is why 1/2 of yall got women problems in real life....

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This season has sucked so far. Sorkin story line has saved it from being unwatchable but there is nothing going on with the guys that is remotely interested. If I wanted to watch a gay #!# love triangle I would watch Sex and the City
Do you just copy and paste your reply from episode 1 of this season? You sound like a brolen record week after week after week
laugh.gif

I find it weird that the same people who complained from the first ep are still saying the same things yet have watched every episode. Don't like it,don't watch it. The fact that you are even watching it shows that if it is "unwatchable" and "painful" that you lack the intelligenceto turn it off.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I find it weird that the same people who complained from the first ep are still saying the same things yet have watched every episode. Don't like it, don't watch it. The fact that you are even watching it shows that if it is "unwatchable" and "painful" that you lack the intelligence to turn it off.

we're hoping it gets better...

or atleast develops into something. It started out as a good show, it just never matured into something.

I find it weird that the same people who complained from the first ep are still saying the same things yet have watched every episode. Don't like it, don't watch it. The fact that you are even watching it shows that if it is "unwatchable" and "painful" that you lack the intelligence to turn it off.

word
laugh.gif
..thats why i'm not tripping....they giving entourage ratings so they must be doing something right

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

dam ya'll leaked spoilers left and right to people who didn't see the show. if i were E, I woulda had the drink with sloane to see where her head is at, tell her to get down or lay down, and thn went bak home and piped ashley.
Nah...if Sloan was STILL about E, she would have spilled her guts the second he hopped back in his Maserati. Dude played it right...this girl was messing with him ever since they broke up. She figured that she had a grip on him since she set him up for a job and got him a house. She THOUGHT she had the upper hand, and E would always be in her back pocket to the effect of when Sloan was ready, she could go back to him at any time. Enough was enough for E, and you gotta remember....this dude hasn't been corrupted by the LA lifestyle and or the women. He may have had mixed feelings, but at the end of the day he's with a girl who isn't messing with his head....

*For those of you callin' E "stupid" and what have you for not going with Sloan, what's your rationale? She's hot...therefore you gotta sink to all levels to kiss her $%+? Again, this is why 1/2 of yall got women problems in real life....
people on this board would lick sloans %$% after she just took a dump.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

word
laugh.gif
..thats why i'm not tripping....they giving entourage ratings so they must be doing something right
I'm pretty sure true blood ratings have surpassed entourage ratings. I used to wait a week to watch entourage and casually glance at trueblood and now it's the opposite way for me.
frown.gif

This dude Andrew Klein had me trippin the whole episode...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drama and the security team...
roll.gif

And as much as I dislike Ashley, when she was on the bed with those pants...
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

And I believe that I heard Baltimore Club Music right before the end of the show... if so, then a major
eek.gif
pimp.gif

2 weeks...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

word
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure true blood ratings have surpassed entourage ratings. I used to wait a week to watch entourage and casually glance at true blood and now it's the opposite way for me.
frown.gif
what's so good about true blood? +!!% is like an nc17 twilight...

Wow. So it's true? A 2 week wait?! *@# am I supposed to look at on Sunday? That's the only show on right now that I look forward to.
indifferent.gif
The hell am Isupposed to look at?

/Stan

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

He needs to go back to Sloan!!!

I think he made a good choice choosing the girl thats always there instead of the girl that is there when its convenient

18 year olds don't know what its like to have mind games played with them, no matter how the woman looks.

Like I told my dude on twitter. When you get older you want stability, not a bunch of foolish child games.

My-T.

It's funny how everybody talks bout how E is an idiot or stupid for not getting with Sloan, but how easily would that sentiment FLIP if

Emmanuelle Chriqui = smashely

and

Alexis Dziena = Sloan

I think if that were the case y'all ppl would be asking for the writer's to off Alexis Dziena's head if she was the girl playing these games with Einstead of him being in a relationship with Emmanuelle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Song at the end credits is Sunrise by Yeasayer
thanks. adding to library

*For those of you callin' E "stupid" and what have you for not going with Sloan, what's your rationale? She's hot...therefore you gotta sink to all levels to kiss her $%+? Again, this is why 1/2 of yall got women problems in real life....
Chu'uch.

Originally Posted by khoanizi

It's funny how everybody talks bout how E is an idiot or stupid for not getting with Sloan, but how easily would that sentiment FLIP if

Emmanuelle Chriqui = smashely

and

Alexis Dziena = Sloan

I think if that were the case y'all ppl would be asking for the writer's to off Alexis Dziena's head if she was the girl playing these games with E instead of him being in a relationship with Emmanuelle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well, if you look at it from all sides...if she'd stop playing games and being a jerk---Sloan is obviously the better choice and not justbecause she's prettier. Ashley is crazy, nosy, and clingy and she just needs to ****.

Back
Top Bottom