:::::: ENTOURAGE: "THE SORKIN NOTES" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by Vancity74

If tonight was the "best they've done so far" then the rest of the season is going to be a trainwreck.

Tonight's episode was painful to watch. Anyone who disagrees has horrible taste.

RIP Entourage, it was good while it lasted.

QFT

Glad to see E finally manned up with Sloan... clearly she's hotter than Ashley, but just story-wise it was a good move. Andrew finally got some luck andgood news for once.

This show won't satisfy everyone, people who are saying this season has no story are wrong, it's supposed to be about E and his maturing career andrelationships. We had an entire last season dedicated to Vince pulling himself back up from the bottom, what kind of story would they have next? They'vealready done the whole "searching for his next project" story a few times. This season has been a good change of pace to focus on Eric. Plus we stillhave Drama's job problems and Turtle going to school.

Good episode, made some moves with the storylines, looking forward to the next episode.

Originally Posted by dland24

^just stop posting in here and stop watching the show. you wont be missed.
Preach!!

DubA169, Vancity74 & airmaxpenny1 =
jim-henson-prod-waldorf-statler-2401676.jpg

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by DubA169

oh yay we got to see more of the sloan/ashley/eric BS

what a piece of crap episode. over and over the same goddamn story. This is really the episode jeremy piven is gonna be excited about? Old ari would have fired andrew in jail over the principle. Being jailed during a meeting for running a car through your own house? Waking up in his office are you serious?

You have GOT to be kidding me.
mad.gif
He's right, this episode was a let down and this season is really their worst. This season had so much potential after last year and they blewit. I can't take it seriously that Vince had his career revived when ll I've seen/heard about his career this season is a total of 15 minutes.

I'm not a fan of this stalker storyline, but it better be good.

I really hope dudes on here complaining about the two week wait aren't that mad lol. It's labor day weekend comin up you gotta have somethin to do.Anyways i like where how the show is going this season. E has always been a major part of the show and I like how his character is coming up in the businessand who knows, he could be a major player by the end of this season or fall flat again lol.

Hi haterz. How could you fathom Entourage falling off? This is the best season yet. Let me break it down. E getting back with Sloan, but meeting Ashleyand falling in love with her while still in love with Sloan.
eek.gif
,GENIUS!! Ashley becoming his main chick cuz Sloan just wanted tobe friends, but then Ashley breaking up with E cuz she realized he still loved Sloan.
pimp.gif
So Sloan tries getting back with E but E realizes he is still inlove with Ashley. How did they come up with that?
roll.gif
So now were 7 episodes in and were back at point A. Entourage is written like a novel. I dont know what is wrong with you lames saying Entouragefell off.
indifferent.gif
to you. And Crank thanks forwaking up at 3:42 AM every week to make this thread.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Hi haterz. How could you fathom Entourage falling off? This is the best season yet. Let me break it down. E getting back with Sloan, but meeting Ashley and falling in love with her while still in love with Sloan.
eek.gif
,GENIUS!! Ashley becoming his main chick cuz Sloan just wanted to be friends, but then Ashley breaking up with E cuz she realized he still loved Sloan.
pimp.gif
So Sloan tries getting back with E but E realizes he is still in love with Ashley. How did they come up with that?
roll.gif
So now were 7 episodes in and were back at point A. Entourage is written like a novel. I dont know what is wrong with you lames saying Entourage fell off.
indifferent.gif
to you. And Crank thanks for waking up at 3:42 AM every week to make this thread.
tongue.gif

You definietly are a cabron
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by dland24

^just stop posting in here and stop watching the show. you wont be missed.
Preach!!

DubA169, Vancity74 & airmaxpenny1 =
jim-henson-prod-waldorf-statler-2401676.jpg

I'll admit that had me cracking up
laugh.gif

congrats you're more creative than the entourage writers!

Honest opinion though... Isn't think the worst season of them all? Or since everyones feelings get hurt when you criticize entourage, isn't this seasonthe 6th best in the shows history?

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

just finally got a chance to watch the episode... didn't enjoy this one too much.

Season 1 and 2 > This season

of course they were better....sorta a dumb statement...but w/e

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

btw who is hammas?? the guy that klein's wife sed was better at laying the pipe?

I thought she was refering to Hamas, the Palestinian "terrorist" organization

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

just finally got a chance to watch the episode... didn't enjoy this one too much.

Season 1 and 2 > This season

of course they were better....sorta a dumb statement...but w/e

Lay off man. Some people have thought otherwise. Jeez

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I liked this episode.

I guess the younger audience can't grow with the show.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The growth is great, the direction of the storylines is what sucks. They could have done so much more with the Gatsby storyline. And I absolutelyhate how they sprung Ferrari onto us.

Im not a huge fan of this season either but this was probably my fav ep so far.

It just feels like nothings actually happened yet this season.

Ari shoulda never hired Andrew.
Watched an old episode when
he wanted to buy him out, and
was thinkin bout y Babs aint fire
this dude yet. Then she pops up.

I think E's finally manning up wit
his feelings, but he's still a sucker.

Vince's story line is pretty weak tho.
A stalker, really? Is this what a hiatus
is all about?

looks like alotta people already said it but I this is my fav episode so far

MY MAN E GREW A PAIR!! I felt like a proud mom watching her son beat up his bullies at school
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom