:::::::::: ENTOURAGE: "SNIFF SNIFF BANG BANG" 10:30pm ET ::::::::::

Billy Walsh about to direct Vince's new movie hopefully
pimp.gif

I like E bringing out his inner Ari. It seems like he's starting to understand why Ari is the way he is, because being a pushover in Hollywood just doesn't work.

Billy Walsh about to direct Vince's new movie hopefully
pimp.gif

I like E bringing out his inner Ari. It seems like he's starting to understand why Ari is the way he is, because being a pushover in Hollywood just doesn't work.

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

This show is terrible now.... Can't believe people like the terrible plot line coupled with the sub par acting

Can't believe you think people on NT give a +#%% about what you have to say.

This show is terrible now.... Can't believe people like the terrible plot line coupled with the sub par acting

Can't believe you think people on NT give a +#%% about what you have to say.

Originally Posted by MzD650

To each his own I guess, but why bring negativity into this thread?   What is terrible about it?  How is this plot terrible? Sub par acting? 
Explain. 

To each his own I guess, but why bring negativity into this thread?   What is terrible about it?  How is this plot terrible? Sub par acting? 
Explain. 

Episode was very
pimp.gif
. I actually thought that with the drama wil Liz clearing, Ari woulda been worse....I actually like seeing him crack.

About time we've seen E grow a pair...i thought he was gonna snuff Lavin....and Vince is wylin out.

Episode was very
pimp.gif
. I actually thought that with the drama wil Liz clearing, Ari woulda been worse....I actually like seeing him crack.

About time we've seen E grow a pair...i thought he was gonna snuff Lavin....and Vince is wylin out.

Bay Cities
pimp.gif

Great episode. Turtle and Cuban are about to make moves. What is it going to take for Drama to do this cartoon?

Bay Cities
pimp.gif

Great episode. Turtle and Cuban are about to make moves. What is it going to take for Drama to do this cartoon?

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Explain. 
Because its just corny and predictable now... Like that part with Cuban and Turtle was just lame...  E trying to act like he is in-charge but can't pull it off, show just ran its time, nothing wrong with that

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Explain. 
Because its just corny and predictable now... Like that part with Cuban and Turtle was just lame...  E trying to act like he is in-charge but can't pull it off, show just ran its time, nothing wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom