:::::::::: ENTOURAGE: "SNIFF SNIFF BANG BANG" 10:30pm ET ::::::::::

Also to whoever said turtles getting cut out , i believe he already owns shares into the company of the strength of having vince on board.

they never negotiated anything. he was involved just to get Vince on board.

with company is already buzzing and with Vince about to go off the deep end they wont use him in the ad campagin.. So Turtle will be useless.

maybe he'll wait to get the 5 mill.

or the lawyer could be there to make the partnership official.

Also to whoever said turtles getting cut out , i believe he already owns shares into the company of the strength of having vince on board.

they never negotiated anything. he was involved just to get Vince on board.

with company is already buzzing and with Vince about to go off the deep end they wont use him in the ad campagin.. So Turtle will be useless.

maybe he'll wait to get the 5 mill.

or the lawyer could be there to make the partnership official.

This Vince and Sasha situation is Mandy Moore part 2.  Except this time it's with drugs.

Kevin Love with the 2 second cameo
laugh.gif

Pretty boring episode.  The only highlight of the show was the convo between Ari and Dana Gordon.

This Vince and Sasha situation is Mandy Moore part 2.  Except this time it's with drugs.

Kevin Love with the 2 second cameo
laugh.gif

Pretty boring episode.  The only highlight of the show was the convo between Ari and Dana Gordon.

Originally Posted by KRS87

How many more episodes left this season?

I'm pretty sure this season is only 10 episodes. and what was this, episode 8?? if so only 2 more
frown.gif

this was a great episode.
- Vince needs to stop hangin out with Scott and dump Sasha. they are both no good for him.
-
pimp.gif
at E bawsin up.
- looks like Ari is in some deep *@@+ with his wife.
- that scene with Turtle and Mark Cuban was too forced.
- why would Turtle even go to Ari in the first place? like Ari was actually gonna loan Turtle 5 mill
-
smh.gif
@ Vince wanting to get Sasha a role in the movie. dude is so damn whipped. he's been annoying me with his wild impulsive behavior all season. hopefully someone talks some sense into him

Originally Posted by KRS87

How many more episodes left this season?

I'm pretty sure this season is only 10 episodes. and what was this, episode 8?? if so only 2 more
frown.gif

this was a great episode.
- Vince needs to stop hangin out with Scott and dump Sasha. they are both no good for him.
-
pimp.gif
at E bawsin up.
- looks like Ari is in some deep *@@+ with his wife.
- that scene with Turtle and Mark Cuban was too forced.
- why would Turtle even go to Ari in the first place? like Ari was actually gonna loan Turtle 5 mill
-
smh.gif
@ Vince wanting to get Sasha a role in the movie. dude is so damn whipped. he's been annoying me with his wild impulsive behavior all season. hopefully someone talks some sense into him

This season has been amazing...very refreshing after the past 2 seasons were crap-tacular. This season is on par with the first few seasons of this show.

Vince turning heel makes him a way better actor. It took a while but Adrian Grenier has put in some good acting performances this season.

Sasha Grey is doing her best to ruin this show...she is to this show what Sammie is to Jersey Shore.

I couldnt stop staring at the girl in the skirt with the thunder hips
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

This season has been amazing...very refreshing after the past 2 seasons were crap-tacular. This season is on par with the first few seasons of this show.

Vince turning heel makes him a way better actor. It took a while but Adrian Grenier has put in some good acting performances this season.

Sasha Grey is doing her best to ruin this show...she is to this show what Sammie is to Jersey Shore.

I couldnt stop staring at the girl in the skirt with the thunder hips
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom