:::::::::: ENTOURAGE: "SNIFF SNIFF BANG BANG" 10:30pm ET ::::::::::

I thought the exchange between Turtle and Marc Cuban was kind of lame. seemed too easy. but I love how E is toughening up. Only took him 7 seasons
laugh.gif

I thought the exchange between Turtle and Marc Cuban was kind of lame. seemed too easy. but I love how E is toughening up. Only took him 7 seasons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

Did anyone else notice the hips on the girl behind Dana when she was on the phone with Ari?

I did. I hope mama had a license to carry those things.

...E slowly turning into a BAWSE
pimp.gif

Did anyone else notice the hips on the girl behind Dana when she was on the phone with Ari?

I did. I hope mama had a license to carry those things.

...E slowly turning into a BAWSE
pimp.gif

I completely missed that entire dialogue because my focus was onto her
laugh.gif

+ dana gordon was looking GOOD also

I completely missed that entire dialogue because my focus was onto her
laugh.gif

+ dana gordon was looking GOOD also

Ep was good acting is actually getting better. I'm waiting for NTers to come with the hate

Ep was good acting is actually getting better. I'm waiting for NTers to come with the hate

Dana Gordon looking right
pimp.gif

turtle and vinces character are lame but it doesnt even matter ari is on his game right now

Dana Gordon looking right
pimp.gif

turtle and vinces character are lame but it doesnt even matter ari is on his game right now

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Essential1

E is becoming Ari

This. And vince is becoming turtle.

Vince becoming Turtle.  explain?  I'm liking Vince's new character.  He's finally acting like an actor ohhh the irony. Treating E like his agent and not his friend on top of seeing him drugged up like some of these big celebrities.  Anyone else think it was unsatisfying/ poor executed when E finally confronted Vince about the coke?? The scene just rushed right into Vince saying it wasn't Lavin's.  I think Vince coulda lied and been like I think someone has been lacing my weed or spiking my drinks so I can't take the test. 

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Essential1

E is becoming Ari

This. And vince is becoming turtle.

Vince becoming Turtle.  explain?  I'm liking Vince's new character.  He's finally acting like an actor ohhh the irony. Treating E like his agent and not his friend on top of seeing him drugged up like some of these big celebrities.  Anyone else think it was unsatisfying/ poor executed when E finally confronted Vince about the coke?? The scene just rushed right into Vince saying it wasn't Lavin's.  I think Vince coulda lied and been like I think someone has been lacing my weed or spiking my drinks so I can't take the test. 

Highlights:

1. E turns into a bad mo fo. Wow. Thought he was going to go in and deck Scott.
2. It would be funny if Turtle and E ended up having to support Vince and Drama.
3. There's a room at Betty Ford with Vince's name all over it. You can see it coming a mile away. I say intervention by the Entourage in 2 to 3 episodes.
4. I still think Amanda and Adam Davies were the ones that released the tapes.
5. Mrs. Ari (who's first name has never been given) is going to threaten separation/divorce and Ari will offer to give up everything to save his marriage (but she'll cave and he won't have to).
6. Drama...would someone just tell this m&%^$@# f&%$#* that he's not leading man material. Jesus what an EGO. It's probably going to have to take Vince telling him before he realizes.
7. I like the new Billy Walsh. I'm not sure why either...because he's kind of a pansy.

Oh yeah, for anybody that watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians tonight (guilty pleasure of mine)...was the gal that's dating Turtle a guest at Kims housewarming party. I'd swear she was the girl holding the flowers that hugged Kim right at the start of that scene.

Another good episode. This season is good.

I think Drama will end up doing the cartoon. E probably told his assistant to tell Drama she likes the idea so that would make him want to do it.

Cuban gonna give Turtle the 5 mil?

I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen to Vince that will make him want to quit doing drugs, and possibly come clean. Maybe not totally clean, but stay away from the coke and pills.

I think Drama will end up doing the cartoon. E probably told his assistant to tell Drama she likes the idea so that would make him want to do it.

I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen to Vince that will make him want to quit doing drugs, and possibly come clean. Maybe not totally clean, but stay away from the coke and pills.

Highlights:

1. E turns into a bad mo fo. Wow. Thought he was going to go in and deck Scott.
2. It would be funny if Turtle and E ended up having to support Vince and Drama.
3. There's a room at Betty Ford with Vince's name all over it. You can see it coming a mile away. I say intervention by the Entourage in 2 to 3 episodes.
4. I still think Amanda and Adam Davies were the ones that released the tapes.
5. Mrs. Ari (who's first name has never been given) is going to threaten separation/divorce and Ari will offer to give up everything to save his marriage (but she'll cave and he won't have to).
6. Drama...would someone just tell this m&%^$@# f&%$#* that he's not leading man material. Jesus what an EGO. It's probably going to have to take Vince telling him before he realizes.
7. I like the new Billy Walsh. I'm not sure why either...because he's kind of a pansy.

Oh yeah, for anybody that watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians tonight (guilty pleasure of mine)...was the gal that's dating Turtle a guest at Kims housewarming party. I'd swear she was the girl holding the flowers that hugged Kim right at the start of that scene.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

havent seen the episode yet but i remember ari giving turtle that talk about having a plan and selling investors on it. hope turtle can do it 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

havent seen the episode yet but i remember ari giving turtle that talk about having a plan and selling investors on it. hope turtle can do it 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom