:::::::::: ENTOURAGE: "SNIFF SNIFF BANG BANG" 10:30pm ET ::::::::::

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

link please?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Another good episode. This season is good.

I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen to Vince that will make him want to quit doing drugs, and possibly come clean. Maybe not totally clean, but stay away from the coke and pills.
-This season has definitely been a good one so far, didn't expect it to be perfectly honest.
-It's going to have to be an intervention to cut ties with Sasha. It's basically her that has Vince doing coke, taking pills, and heavy drinking.

I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen to Vince that will make him want to quit doing drugs, and possibly come clean. Maybe not totally clean, but stay away from the coke and pills.
-This season has definitely been a good one so far, didn't expect it to be perfectly honest.
-It's going to have to be an intervention to cut ties with Sasha. It's basically her that has Vince doing coke, taking pills, and heavy drinking.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice little winning streak for the show. Vince is definitely free falling

the chick behind Dana
nerd.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice little winning streak for the show. Vince is definitely free falling

the chick behind Dana
nerd.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
= My reaction when Mrs. Gold said "I will have to re-evaluate this relationship".  Definitely didn't see that coming. 

eek.gif
= My reaction when Mrs. Gold said "I will have to re-evaluate this relationship".  Definitely didn't see that coming. 

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Anyone else think it was unsatisfying/ poor executed when E finally confronted Vince about the coke?? The scene just rushed right into Vince saying it wasn't Lavin's.  I think Vince coulda lied and been like I think someone has been lacing my weed or spiking my drinks so I can't take the test. 
idk, billy told e that they were 'sniffing', and the way vince has been acting he has no room to lie. e isnt stupid and vince knows that, lying that he wasnt aware of the drugs wouldnt be believable and would also contradict with the 'new' vince he he has 'become' or becoming. i actually thought the scene was dope, vince finally let e know that he thinks hes 'boring', and e finally let vince know that he thinks hes *%#$*!@ up again. and now with e becoming more like ari and $%+#, i feel like e is about to let vince know that if he wants to be professional about it then act right or +$*% off.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Anyone else think it was unsatisfying/ poor executed when E finally confronted Vince about the coke?? The scene just rushed right into Vince saying it wasn't Lavin's.  I think Vince coulda lied and been like I think someone has been lacing my weed or spiking my drinks so I can't take the test. 
idk, billy told e that they were 'sniffing', and the way vince has been acting he has no room to lie. e isnt stupid and vince knows that, lying that he wasnt aware of the drugs wouldnt be believable and would also contradict with the 'new' vince he he has 'become' or becoming. i actually thought the scene was dope, vince finally let e know that he thinks hes 'boring', and e finally let vince know that he thinks hes *%#$*!@ up again. and now with e becoming more like ari and $%+#, i feel like e is about to let vince know that if he wants to be professional about it then act right or +$*% off.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Cuban gonna give Turtle the 5 mil?

havent seen the episode yet but i remember ari giving turtle that talk about having a plan and selling investors on it. hope turtle can do it 
smokin.gif

Oh damn my bad for spoiling Cuban being in the episode with you not watching it.  
@bkmac Yeah I mean it doesn't seem like Sasha is feeling Vince like he's feeling her.  I'm curious to see what happens with her in that 5 way gang bang 
laugh.gif
.  She may get a role in Vince's movie, but that's unlikely.

What do you guys think of Billy Walsh directing Vince's movie and Drama's cartoon?  Dude could be on top.  

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Cuban gonna give Turtle the 5 mil?

havent seen the episode yet but i remember ari giving turtle that talk about having a plan and selling investors on it. hope turtle can do it 
smokin.gif

Oh damn my bad for spoiling Cuban being in the episode with you not watching it.  
@bkmac Yeah I mean it doesn't seem like Sasha is feeling Vince like he's feeling her.  I'm curious to see what happens with her in that 5 way gang bang 
laugh.gif
.  She may get a role in Vince's movie, but that's unlikely.

What do you guys think of Billy Walsh directing Vince's movie and Drama's cartoon?  Dude could be on top.  

Info needed asap on girl behind Dana Gordon with the hips...

But this was a good episode.. Mrs. Ari telling Ari she'll have to reevaluate the marriage... E growing some balls, but truthfully i thought he was gonna go harder at Vince... andTurtles chick is so bad, every scene she in she lookin
eek.gif

Info needed asap on girl behind Dana Gordon with the hips...

But this was a good episode.. Mrs. Ari telling Ari she'll have to reevaluate the marriage... E growing some balls, but truthfully i thought he was gonna go harder at Vince... andTurtles chick is so bad, every scene she in she lookin
eek.gif

seriously i cant be the only one that see's lizzy+arie .sooooooooooooooooo obvious since the chemistry at the beginning of the season.

Also to whoever said turtles getting cut out , i believe he already owns shares into the company of the strength of having vince on board.

also i think its sexxxxxy as hell how dana said " dont worry im gonna go to bat for our boy" straight ride or die %$%$% talk right there

seriously i cant be the only one that see's lizzy+arie .sooooooooooooooooo obvious since the chemistry at the beginning of the season.

Also to whoever said turtles getting cut out , i believe he already owns shares into the company of the strength of having vince on board.

also i think its sexxxxxy as hell how dana said " dont worry im gonna go to bat for our boy" straight ride or die %$%$% talk right there

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

.E growing some balls, but truthfully i thought he was gonna go harder at Vince... 

Vince is E's boss. there is only so much he can say plus the man is on drugs and %$@%$ whipped....

E might quit again.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

.E growing some balls, but truthfully i thought he was gonna go harder at Vince... 

Vince is E's boss. there is only so much he can say plus the man is on drugs and %$@%$ whipped....

E might quit again.

Back
Top Bottom