Eminem : Revival

naw other than radio hosts Shillin, da public been panning this Eminem effort something horrible.

This was posted on the coli :rofl: :rofl:
A17pZTh.jpg

I was doing some Christmas shopping last night and Revival was playing in various stores I went to. I didn't think it was sound worse out loud than in my headphones. I was cringing the entire time :lol:

This album is horrible

I can’t even get through it on one listen

The best Eminem was the first album
He has a number of good songs besides the first album through the years

But this new crap is full of pop garbage
I dint mind pop rap infact I like a lot of it but this album is Uninspired

Last edited:
I gave it 1 listen and I thought it was the worst album I’ve ever let myself listen to. Srs. And I used to stan the man.
While I won't exactly be that harsh this album was hard to listen and I found myself wanting to hit the skip button on 3/4 of the songs. I mean even MMLP2 had some highlights but this was terrible. I surprisingly thought the Ed Sheeran song was one of the few decent songs lol.

While I won't exactly be that harsh this album was hard to listen and I found myself wanting to hit the skip button on 3/4 of the songs. I mean even MMLP2 had some highlights but this was terrible. I surprisingly thought the Ed Sheeran song was one of the few decent songs lol.

exactly how I felt about this.

Only kept Framed, Offended, Castle

Castle feels like old Em

His choices in production and features remain terrible

Damn.... Guess i'm one of the very few that like the album. This album is political and also has a few of school rock songs flipped. I think Marshall was spitting on here. Way too many Pop rap tracks with singers. I hate when artists in general do this. Very few and far between do they come out actually good. Why does Marshall feel the need to reach out to singers to make some emo woman empowerment struggle relationship goals type tracks?!

Overall, i give Revivial a 5.5/ Just slightly above average. I'm not sure if i'd listen again but "Offended" is probably the hardest track on here. "Cloraceptic" has some bars too.

Em, you said ya mother's a crack fiend, and Kim is a known slutt, so what's Hailey Gon be when she grows up :sick::sick::sick:

I would smash Hailey while Hailey's Song is bumpin in the background then go dap up Em when I was done.

Reading through this thread listening to RTJ...Man I wish they made something together other than a tour in Europe.

Big quint saved me 77 minutes. This **** sounds just as we expected.

:rofl: this is an excellent take on it. Perfectly sums up everything. Great messages that are killed off by bad execution, terrible hooks, and crappy production. Content aside, this is the very definition of a Top 40 station album. Most of the hooks are made for you to aimlessly wave your hands in the air at a Super Bowl halftime show, and to be walking around looking for gifts in Barnes and Nobles

:rofl: this is an excellent take on it. Perfectly sums up everything. Great messages that are killed off by bad execution, terrible hooks, and crappy production. Content aside, this is the very definition of a Top 40 station album. Most of the hooks are made for you to aimlessly wave your hands in the air at a Super Bowl halftime show, and to be walking around looking for gifts in Barnes and Nobles
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom