Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

Am I the only one who thought Revival wasn't terrible? I mean the Walk on Water track is legit some of the best **** I've heard ... Yeah it's not a song you're gonna bump but damn, is there nothing but catchy bull**** expectations for artists these days? Does the concept CD no longer exist?
I didn't think it was terrible. I vibed to it .
Its just a sit at home and listen album and im barely sitting at home

What? You must be talking about produced diss tracks ... Not battle rapping ...

I assume that's what we're talking about considering Em hasn't "battle rapped" since his late teens/early 20s. I would like to see him try his hand in the URL/Smack arena tho.

Am I the only one who thought Revival wasn't terrible? I mean the Walk on Water track is legit some of the best **** I've heard ... Yeah it's not a song you're gonna bump but damn, is there nothing but catchy bull**** expectations for artists these days? Does the concept CD no longer exist?

It was one of the worst albums of 2017

So I listened to the Joe budden podcast today.. He explained that Metrics thing more (it is what he talked about on Everyday Struggle once)
It's the dumbest retort to dissing or putting someone down i've ever heard.
Who gives a flying funk if his stylist dressed him in Air max, because it helps to be more relatable to his audience.
IF you're one of the ones who sided with Joe saying that metrics thing youre dumb sheep to for using it as a sort of insult towards EM, (or anyone because Joe said that about more than just EM)

Joe admitted on the podcast this week too that he doesn't feel he's better than EM as a whole MC, just he's better right now.....

So I'm thinking the diss is going to be released at the end of this interview mini series. Not sure why he's doing a roll out for it. He doesn't need it.

Em big mad and I’m here for all of it. Whatever response there is, trust, he finna tear new holes in whoever has responded to Kamikazi. He jus chillin in the cut. He bout to take this back to Invasion levels of dissin!

Yeah he looks and sounds motivated for the first time in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom