Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

Em does things very strategically. Like someone said he on that ol head schedule. He hasn’t really had to get at anyone prolly since Mariah and warning took a minute to come out. IF he does respond to MGK and speak on Joe, it’ll be another week or 2 prolly if I had to guess and even that is quick....

I only heard half of Revival, couldn’t even finish it. Two things, people wanted adult and mature Em, I feel like that was adult and mature Em. Also, he was rapping on some of those songs, probably all of them. Just had zero interest in hearing it.

Some of you all might as well just admit that you already have the predisposition to not like anything the ***** does. Complaining that he wore air max and a hat for Christ’s sake... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let any other artists release trash albums and critique themselves on it at a later date. There’d be madd “I respect that he can keep it real about his own music”. Em does it and it’s ********. :lol:

Last edited:
Some of you all might as well just admit that you already have the predisposition to not like anything the ***** does. Complaining that he wore air max and a hat for Christ’s sake... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let any other artists release trash albums and critique themselves on it at a later date. There’s be madd “I respect that he can keep it real about his own music”. Em does it and it’s bull****. :lol:

My critique is based on what MGK and Budden said in their responses. Once I heard MGK mention the hats and Budden mention how Em wears Air Maxes for analytics, it makes those things stick out more. But those are jokes, the interview sucks. It shouldn't be two parts, Em still thinks that Revival went over people's heads, Em still hasn't gotten used to the internet (what Budden was talking about). Where the bars at?
I like about half of Kamikaze. It's much better than Revival. But most other artists can't sustain being wack for almost 15 years. I've always felt that Encore was the beginning of the end. Em hasn't been Em since The Eminem Show. Most artists from Em's era would not survive being trash for that long. And to Budden's point, it's tiring to hear a rapper talk about how garbage they are time and time again.

My critique is based on what MGK and Budden said in their responses. Once I heard MGK mention the hats and Budden mention how Em wears Air Maxes for analytics, it makes those things stick out more. But those are jokes, the interview sucks. It shouldn't be two parts, Em still thinks that Revival went over people's heads, Em still hasn't gotten used to the internet (what Budden was talking about). Where the bars at?
I like about half of Kamikaze. It's much better than Revival. But most other artists can't sustain being wack for almost 15 years. I've always felt that Encore was the beginning of the end. Em hasn't been Em since The Eminem Show. Most artists from Em's era would not survive being trash for that long. And to Budden's point, it's tiring to hear a rapper talk about how garbage they are time and time again.
Serious question, why can't em wear Air Max and hats because he likes them? Or did he flat out told Joe the reason he wears them?

Or does Jay wears Tims and fitted for the same reason?

Junkies get on their high and start analyzing **** and believing it ....

Last edited:
Watch this be a fuxking Meek type of reply, late and trash.

You cant make an entire diss record and as soon as a dude clap back within days you go into hiding. At this point this has to be one of the greatest diss ever for the amount of tardiness....

Serious question, why can't em wear Air Max and hats because he likes them? Or did he flat out told Joe the reason he wears them?

Or does Jay wears Tims and fitted for the same reason?

Junkies get on their high and start analyzing **** and believing it ....

Joe mentioned on his podcast that he asked Em's people why Em wears mostly Air Max's and the response was "because of analytics". It's not that he can't wear them, it's that these mah****as actually studied, did charts and came up with the idea that he has to wear them based on their results. And I believe Joe. Ultimately, that's not important. What is important are the diss tracks. Em threw out all the shots. MGK dropped a song and video. Jamar and Budden did their podcasts. Die Antwoord did their goofy video clips. It's time for Em to drop a diss. Part 1 interview with Sway was gah-bige as Aries Spears would say.

even if his response is good yall will say its trash :lol: so it dont eem matter. why yall still waiting?

If it's dope, I'll give him credit. I think MGK is trash but I thought he dropped a solid response. Definitely better than what I expected from him. Em has gotten a lot of people interested in him again, especially me, an old fan who gave up on him years ago. Don't let that energy go to waste.

Who’s the best battle rap mc in the game or all time? Y’all doubting this man lol.

Also he won the goat mc title already imo. The response to kamakazi for me was moreso “Jesus ok we get it you’re the best. Chill out.”

With today's "fashion" the last thing i give 2 craps about is what man is wearing..

Also didn't joe wear and talk about the air max thing on everyday struggle. Iirc it was something to do with getting paid by nike and those where the shoes that were being promoted at the time.. He was pissed tho cuz they werent comfortable and he wasnt seeing a dime from nije.
I think he was actually wearing yeezys a lot at the time

As far as the diss goes em could win the battle amd still lose the war if hes not careful with how hard he goes especially in this climate. I mean they bleeped out one of his favorite words on THIS album .
He doesn't want a line drawn in the sand moment again

Joe mentioned on his podcast that he asked Em's people why Em wears mostly Air Max's and the response was "because of analytics". It's not that he can't wear them, it's that these mah****as actually studied, did charts and came up with the idea that he has to wear them based on their results. And I believe Joe. Ultimately, that's not important. What is important are the diss tracks. Em threw out all the shots. MGK dropped a song and video. Jamar and Budden did their podcasts. Die Antwoord did their goofy video clips. It's time for Em to drop a diss. Part 1 interview with Sway was gah-bige as Aries Spears would say.
For as long as I can remember Em has worn Jordans/AM. However, let's say EMs people, I'm also assuming that includes publisist and stylist outfit EMs with gear that analytically connects with the audience, what's the ******* point on mentioning that? Whether it he wardrobe, cars , jewelry, persona, etc. most if not all the artist do it.

Facts, mostly anyone and everyone that's a public figure to include politics have studied on what works. The point is to make money.

So that ******* argument has no bearing, unless he is trying to say Em is a racist.

Finally listened to MGK's track. Not bad. It won't make me listen to any other MGK tracks, but it was a solid diss, especially since I really didn't hear any lies in it. The critical stuff are things a lot of people have been saying about him for a long time.

Am I the only one who thought Revival wasn't terrible? I mean the Walk on Water track is legit some of the best **** I've heard ... Yeah it's not a song you're gonna bump but damn, is there nothing but catchy ******** expectations for artists these days? Does the concept CD no longer exist?

Back
Top Bottom