Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

I could sit and listen to parts 4 through 1,000 at this point lol ... I think it's raw AF that he's being so ... normal? Which brings me to my perspective on part 3 ...

Why in the **** is Eminem talking about Tyler the Creator for 5 minutes? Why did EMINEM give this dude bars? So many people have said **** about him ... I dunno it must be some forreal personal **** or something that he doesn't actually say ... And to sit there and act like using the word ****** bothers him ... ************ have you listened to your own music? Lol ... That was complete label ******** ...

Still the rapgod though ... I hope he's promoting the **** out of this response with these interviews ...

Em took what Tyler was sayin personal. Tyler toured with Em and He personally like Tyler so when Tyler was throwing shots he was hurt by it. Understood why he talked about so much. And the whole other F word thing. Yea that was him apologizing in a round about way. It’s the times we’re in now. I was shocked when it was bleeped out on the album. But it’s not 2001 anymore.

Crazy how in this short attention span of a society, this album is still a hot topic after two weeks. J and B dropped an album together, ppl cared for like 30 mins.

Crazy how in this short attention span of a society, this album is still a hot topic after two weeks. J and B dropped an album together, ppl cared for like 30 mins.

I haven’t listened to The Carters nor Scorpion. I had no reason to listen to either (other than the Drake song DJ Paul produced)

Drake had good tracks but the album is so all over the place i havent listened too it a second time. I have like 3/4 songs added to my playlist thats it.

J&B album aint for everyone. Its a couples/fammily album...

The maggot word is still baffling too me. Out of all the Slurs we have... how is this one the most troublesome that it needs to be blurred...
even the Venom song he says ******ed and thats going on a movie soundtrack..

Last edited:
Weird seeing Em so damn sensitive.
He has always been this way though
Like back in the day when christina aguilara mad a reference to him being cute but married...he was like ohh no you getting dissed!

It seems em coming up being around the battle scene the move was if some one says something about you, then you got to clap back. And he hasn't left that mindset for YEARS. But to some old heads that is hip hop. Hip hop is a competition. I ain't mad at it but it always blows my mind when people are like yo why is em still doing this....because that is who he is.

Lost in all of this is a rapper in his mid 40s dropping **** as hot as anyone in this weird *** world we live in ...

Lucky You is impressive AF ...

Ya'll new cats are killing me with your lists lol ... there isn't a single song on Drake's album that is ****ing with Lucky You ... Travis Scott? Really? C'mon son ...

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it - Kendrick overrated AF and is simply taking advantage of a time in hip-hop where there is no competition ... He's good, dont get me wrong ... But he is like a bright light amongst dim bulbs ...

Travis ****in Scott Jesus H Christ lol ...

You sound like a salty old head or someone that only cares about bars and doesn't appreciate musicality/song-writing or any sonic aspect of music. Sonically, both travis scott and drake's albums are miles ahead of Eminem's, Kendrick's as well. I would even say lyrically drake's is better. Kendrick it's not even close, he's one of the greatest and all the OG's acknowledge him as such for a reason. But I mean maybe he's just not your taste which is cool. Eminem is doing a lot of speed rap and complaining about how people don't like his music anymore. He's seriously lacking in compelling content especially in comparison to his first 3 albums, and nearly every hook he's writing these days is complete garbage. We need more than just the technical skill of rapping to carry a song and an enjoyable listening experience.

So I see there will be a part 4. Good interview thus far it just seems strange they are releasing them in parts instead of all at once.

It's also crazy how much he used the "homophobic slur" back in his early days but now its basically a taboo word. I mean in the interview he says the other f word freely but then when they got to talking about Tyler they refer to the word as if Em would be blackballed if he ever said it again. Other than the N word I don't remember a word ever being this taboo before at least in my generation (I'm early 30s btw).

We need more than just the technical skill of rapping to carry a song and an enjoyable listening experience.
giphy.gif

He has always been this way though
Like back in the day when christina aguilara mad a reference to him being cute but married...he was like ohh no you getting dissed!

It seems em coming up being around the battle scene the move was if some one says something about you, then you got to clap back. And he hasn't left that mindset for YEARS. But to some old heads that is hip hop. Hip hop is a competition. I ain't mad at it but it always blows my mind when people are like yo why is em still doing this....because that is who he is.

Yea but for somebody who made a career out of talking ish about people he sure has thin skin. Bigger than all that, he's really trying to convince folks that his music is still great to the point where anything mentioned going against that is leaving him butt hurt. That's not hip-hop.

The whole f*ggot word thing is so lame. You're ok saying everything else under the sun but that word (that is used through all of his other projects) is the boogie man. Especially since the rest of the line is playing off tyler being gay. Weird listening to B**** Please 2 now when he says "suck my f***in **** you f*****, you happy now?"

Back
Top Bottom