Eminem droppin the ether on mariah & nick...DAMN

I don't know why people try to diss Em. The dude's relentless when he sets his mind on destroying someone on the mic.

When me and Luis were tryin' to stick two CD's in the same spot
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

The corniest/lamest beef of alltime....

you beefing with a girl dog?
Em takes no prisoners... You should know that by now chief..

QFT her being a woman has nothin to do wit it imo

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

Em takes no prisoners... You should know that by now chief..
Exactly...I mean the guy made fun of Christopher Reeves.......after he died...

em > ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ who wanna line up? its not even about the diss, itsabout the flow/delivery/etc... etc...

I agree. I'm entertained by it but Em always goin' at these Nickelodeon cartoon dudes and females. Its lame. I remember everyone amped about Empossibly going at Ross for the ++% he said about him. He'd never go at Ross because he isn't on Nickelodeon and isn't a chic.

so ross would have got at em right ... ... ... lmao ... yall keep sayin man em dont go after anyone, name me someone that went at em seriously ... im nottalkin about that half assed cannibus *@%@ ... name me someone who straight up called out em and he didnt slaughter ...

He'd never go at Ross because that will just let Ross get back in the spotlight. I mean, I know hundreds of thousands of members of the Carol City Cops,er, Cartel, will come out and say Ross killed 50, Ross on top, yada, yada, yada... but fact of the matter is, Ross's 15 minutes of 2009 are over. Heoutsmarted 50, he got 50 to respond, and thus, he was the talk of the town for months. Em played it cool, and now, Ross is pretty much done for the year unlesshe disses someone else major who responds.

Does Ross still have internet buzz? Yeah. But Maybach Music 4.6 isn't getting any radio play, and I'll be damned if I've heard Magnificent evenonce in the last month. And to whomever was implying Em might be scared of Ross... Right......... I seriously doubt a dude with the mental and personal issueshe's had, is afraid of a studio gangster such as Rick False.

As far as this being a corny beef, yeah, if it's even a beef. So far, he just did the Eminem thing and threw some shots at MC on his album on a non-radiointended track, which he's done before. Am I surprised? No. Is it that big of a deal? Wouldn't have been. But what does Mariah Carey, her wife, andgenius management decide to do?

Oh, well just release her first single and video all about him. Sure, she's killing it right now, the joint plays non-stop on the pop and hip-hop stationsout here, but how's it gonna look when dude releases voicemails (obviously from the track, he has 'em) and let's hope not (for her sake) and hopeso (for ours) NUDES?

End of the day, this track was ridiculous, it gives hip-hop fans something to look forward to for Relapse 2, and hopefully, the Carey's will continue tofeed this media circus.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Going Ham I See
laugh.gif
To say the least
smh.gif
And I don't even know why anyone is surprised or thinks this is stupid. Hell we need more of this. When a !%*** get out of pocket this is what needs to happen. Mariah should've kept her mouth shut. Her single is hard though lol. But as my son Stewey said "that's what happens...that's what happens man."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Eminem GAAAAWD DAMN! Why you do that for?

Dude must really be "Obsessed" with her, you're one of the best rappers, and this is who you choose to go at --Mariah Carey?
why even bother with it?

Back
Top Bottom