Eminem droppin the ether on mariah & nick...DAMN

My %$%$+#% dude..
roll.gif
pimp.gif

This petty ###! has been goin on between these two for years. Obviously they both loved each other and wanna play the blame game for the heartbreak.

Take that ###! to Dr. Phil, not the booth.

Lame.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm sorry, but I cannot take this beef seriously. Not because it's Eminem going at a grandmother and a Nickelodeon legend, but because this clearly is Mariah's way of boosting album sales. It's no coincidence this beef is happening when Mariah is putting out an album and starring in 2 movies. She's really sunken to new lows.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We talkin bout the same dude who rap about rappin his moms and girlfriend and killing homosexuals and kids from columbine and people love him for it. Now allof a sudden we gotta problem. Em gon be Em.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

eek.gif
eek.gif
This is one of the best disses I've heard in years.

word....idc who em is going at...this #+!! is nice and he murked both of them....and i'm not the biggest em fan but when he rhymes like this all i can dois
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

dude remained silent when Ghost called him a Pilgrim

this is lame.

So is trying to diss someone by calling them a Pilgrim....

Cardo dont get me wrong he did go in, I'm just tired of both them still talkin bout each other after all these years...

But ay - what if Nick Cannon suprised everybody and went to see Em bout this #$!@?

...like just wing off on his $%% the next time he saw him or some #$!@. I wanna see what would happen...

Back
Top Bottom