Eminem droppin the ether on mariah & nick...DAMN

Originally Posted by franchise3

How is this the best track dude put out since The Eminem Show?
laugh.gif

Regardless, I'm with the folks who say it's still a corny beef. It is. It's not oh, so, what is Em to do after Mariah calls him out on Obsessed?

This dude Em has been talking about Mariah since TES, and he's yapping about proof, phone calls, and pictures and whatnot, and we still haven't seen or heard anything yet.
laugh.gif

And Em still losing. Obsessed is getting more airplay than his lead single and Beautiful.

This like when 50 dropped Piggy Bank and said he had more in store for Fat Joe and 'em, and nothing else ever came out.

I'll take Em serious once he drops all this proof.
You're a certified idiot. Of course MC song is going to get more airplay, she's MC
ohwell.gif

And Obsessed is a good song too, but Beautiful is way better.

" You gona ruin my career, you better get one "

Em still go it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Waits for Mariah to make her second single towards Em again. Nick knows he cant compete with Em.

And?
laugh.gif

This is still Eminem we're talking about here. One of the biggest rap acts out. ..and he aint getting no spins.

Bottom line, the mass public for the most part, ain't checking for dude no more.

Granted, dude comes hard on this, but where's the proof. Just drop it already.

Em is looking corny beefing with Mariah.

Originally Posted by franchise3

And?
laugh.gif

This is still Eminem we're talking about here. One of the biggest rap acts out. ..and he aint getting no spins.

Bottom line, the mass public for the most part, ain't checking for dude no more.

Granted, dude comes hard on this, but where's the proof. Just drop it already.

Em is looking corny beefing with Mariah.
Yep, NOOOO body is checking for eminem yet he's getting 4.5 mil for one show at the N.O festival this year

And correct me if I'm wrong but i'm pretty sure he's the only rap album to go Plat in 09 so far

Beautiful video gets played on MTV every day

Just shut up dude, stop trying to make a point that can't be made

At the end of the day Em merks the track.

But one must admit, look at who he's coming after. What's there really to write home about?

Especially considering most of us are HOPING dude comes like this on Relpase 2. What's it really say about the dude?

It's not really that complex, son.

This is just a pointless diss, where he went all the way in. His flow is on point...and it's hilarious. So we're laughing.

Why you so conflicted about it?
laugh.gif

I'm only conflicted to those thinking this isn't a corny beef. I agree, dude went in. Just show me the naked Mariah pics already
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom