Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

they look like some fakes, str8 doo doo. and why the II's?? out of all the other jordans to customize they pick these..

These are just a mess.
sick.gif

But again...........anything limited= instant sellout. Hypebeast central release.

Wow thats horrible!! I like EM , but these are horrible. The Eminem IVs where waaaaaaay better! could been so much better.

i would cop but not pay more than retail (i know thats not happening) but its just that the cw is not that crazy.

Encore is better than 90% of the albums that have come out since and people got the nerve to say its a terrible album, but they think carter 3 was nice? LMAO. Shoes are ok i guess.

If this is true. I need to never buy a rap album again. But what should I expect these shoes are for Eminem so there's a good chance of being fanboys here.

Are people who are talking about the CW and whatnot actually planning on WEARING these? Must be the same guys who walk around in autographed jerseys...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

What's the release date?

How much are they?

Oct 21 via Flight Club. Price is TBA.

So same day the book drops????? It says the book is Oct 21 but no word on the shoes on that link.

I like the IIs and the CW...... but the words>>>>>
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

What's the release date?

How much are they?

Oct 21 via Flight Club. Price is TBA.

So same day the book drops????? It says the book is Oct 21 but no word on the shoes on that link.

I like the IIs and the CW...... but the words>>>>>
eyes.gif

So is it safe to say OCT. 21 is the day ????

Would def consider copping, but something is telling me that retail will be like $175. Don't know if shoe is worth that. Hopping I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by praxis83

i think the real question is: out of all the J's em could afford, why is the 2 his fav?

Maybe he just likes the simplicity of the 2...ever think of that!?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Geez....I didn't realize there are so many Eminem fanboys on NT. Eminem was hot like back around 2000-2003 but" Encore" Really? Thats what the greatest rapper of all time sounds like? I even didnt really like "The Re-Up"There is only so far you can take humor-gag rap. Even when I listen to his first 3 albums some of that comes off as mad corny right now"My Name Is","Kim","The Real Slim Shady""I'm Back","Solider".I really dont know anybody who jams Eminem at parties,clubs or even in the car. I hope he comes back.But really Eminem's latest output from 2004 on is pretty much horrible but I digress this is Jordan Brand forum not the Music forum.

exactly what I think - his new @%@# is actually wack

OK - I am hearing different dates on this shoe release day. Don't quote me for this Tues, but at the same time don't be surprised to see otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom